PDA

View Full Version : How many do we win at the Crapdome?

Chisox353014
09-16-2003, 10:25 AM
So what's it gonna be?

toledosoxfan
09-16-2003, 10:41 AM
We'll win #20 for Loaza tonight.

The way Bart is pitching right now we should win his game also.

That makes 2!

davenicholson
09-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
So what's it gonna be?
Actually, I don't think that we, here at WSI will win any at the Baggy Dome. However, I think that the Chicago American League Ballclub will take all three.

shane
09-16-2003, 10:48 AM
2 for me, but I hope I'm wrong about Garland.

A.T. Money
09-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Who is Garland's opponent? Kenny Rogers? We can take him.

I think that because we normally hit Radke well (last week was a Mulligan), and we're not going to see Santana, we have a pretty good chance of taking all 3. Now, of course this depends if we hit.

This series is going to be our season, and I'm afraid anything short of a sweep is going to kill us.

JJAustin69
09-16-2003, 11:56 AM
I am hoping we hit Radke hard this time. E-Lo's loss seemed flukish last week. Time for payback.

shane
09-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money
Who is Garland's opponent? Kenny Rogers? We can take him.

I think that because we normally hit Radke well (last week was a Mulligan), and we're not going to see Santana, we have a pretty good chance of taking all 3. Now, of course this depends if we hit.

This series is going to be our season, and I'm afraid anything short of a sweep is going to kill us.

I don't believe we've faced Rogers this season, but several of our hitters have had very good success against him. You're probably right about taking Rogers but I'll stick with Garland losing, as he usually wins when I think he's going to lose.

Here's Batter vs. Pitcher stats for Sox/Rogers:
Sox vs. Rogers (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/bvsp?pitcherId=1834)