PDA

View Full Version : friday tickets

Huisj
09-14-2003, 10:11 PM
sheesh, i just looked up tickets online to see where i could get three tickets for friday's game against KC. half way down the line in row 22 of the upper deck, this crowd is going to rock.

39thandWallace
09-14-2003, 11:11 PM
I'll be up in SEC 524 ROW 28.
Pretty far from where I sit for my season tickets , but oh well I'll be there.

jabrch
09-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Huisj
sheesh, i just looked up tickets online to see where i could get three tickets for friday's game against KC. half way down the line in row 22 of the upper deck, this crowd is going to rock.

I'll be there rocking...157 - Row 27 5-8

voodoochile
09-15-2003, 12:29 AM
What else would you expect for Hangar's B-day bash? :)

I'll be there, celebrating with Hangar in the UD.

FanOf14
09-15-2003, 09:14 AM
I'll be somewhere in the upper deck - first row is all I know about the seats. 2 of my aunts, my aunt's friend, my brother and myself will be there cheering on the men in black! :D:

jabrch
09-15-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
What else would you expect for Hangar's B-day bash? :)

I'll be there, celebrating with Hangar in the UD.

If you are up there - no corned beef sandwich and you won't be able to party with Juggernaut and his friends?

Hullett_Fan
09-15-2003, 11:09 AM
There will be a group of 32 of us in the UD...Section 550 Rows 26-27 Friday night.

It's going to rock!!!

:) :gulp: :D: :) :gulp:

longwood
09-15-2003, 11:18 AM
I'm there. Section 124 row 33 1-4.

ewokpelts
09-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Hey,

The 2 main reasons why this game will sel lout, aside from the pennant race(what's that?) are.....

1. Washington Mutual sponsored teacher's night with 75% off tickets(except the udr)

and 2. Season ticket holder exchange night(why i'll be coming)....

Go figure,
Gene

Hullett_Fan
09-15-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Season ticket holder exchange night(why i'll be coming)....

Exactly

BeerHandle
09-15-2003, 04:07 PM
Hullet are you OB?

Anways, when I picked up our tickets last friday for the 19th (KC) the Sox had already sold 30,000+. Also, for al remaining home games seats are only available upstairs.

See you all there.

Go Sox!

chisox06
09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Upper deck on Saturday, drivin in from Michigan, it was the best I could do and I ordered my tix over 2 weeks ago. Bringin one of my friends that has never been to a big league ball game, IM sure hes gonna love it.

luvsox56
09-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey,

The 2 main reasons why this game will sel lout, aside from the pennant race(what's that?) are.....

1. Washington Mutual sponsored teacher's night with 75% off tickets(except the udr)

and 2. Season ticket holder exchange night(why i'll be coming)....

Go figure,
Gene

It also doesn't hurt that there will be fireworks that night too.

I will be there with a group of 30 pre-gaming in the patio. Not sure where are seats are though but I CANNOT wait. :gulp:

Hangar18
09-15-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by luvsox56

I will be there with a group of 30 pre-gaming in the patio. Not sure where are seats are though but I CANNOT wait. :gulp:

Say, a few friends of mine are Pre-Gaming in the Patio also...then heading into the Bar and Partying with me.... Small World.

Procol Harum
09-15-2003, 04:54 PM
My boys and I will be there somewhere in the right field bleachers, munching kosher red hots and churros and just generally partying like it's 1917 . . . yeah, baby!!

jabrch
09-15-2003, 05:51 PM
Any chance for a sellout? That would be sweet... Sweep Minnesota and bring the boys home to the rowdiest crowd they have ever seen! Set the tone for a four game sweep vs Kansas City and open the doors for a playoff clinching series vs the NYY!!!! Before we rest our rotation, set it up, and then beat the Damn Yankees again in 4, setting up a 5 game series where we beat Boston - 4 - 1, only to get to the World Series and find the Cubs waiting for us...who we promtptly dismiss in 4 games and then...We celebrate in Grant Park.

npdempse
09-15-2003, 06:09 PM
I've also done the season tix exchange for Friday. Like a Dumbass I never got it together to exchange all the tickets we didn't use when it was freezing in the spring, so it looks like I'll be bringing six or eight students along, if they have their acts together. If not, I might just end up giving some away. I'll let you kind folks know if it comes down to that.

QueerGirrl
09-16-2003, 03:07 PM
It's going to be a fantastic night (especially if we win). I'm gathering 10 of my co-workers for the game. Our seats are in section 156 but I'm sure we'll be hanging out near the fan deck. And I must get to the BPB to buy Hangar the Birthday Boy a beer.

Let's go Sox!!!!!!

BeerHandle
09-16-2003, 03:31 PM
I just got an e-mail from my season ticket rep about Friday.
This is what she had to say, "We are very close to being sold out for Friday's game. There are scattered seats left available in the upper deck area, but very few as of now."

Go Sox! Eat Twinkie the Cowboy

zach23
09-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by luvsox56

I will be in the patio that night as well, maybe we will cross paths.

doogiec
09-17-2003, 01:13 PM
Just noticed that the Sox website has removed the link to buy tickets for Friday.

I assume that means a sellout.

ChiSoxBobette
09-17-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Huisj

I'll be in Section 529 Row 2

Foulke You
09-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Stopped by the Comiskey Box Office today to pick up Sox vs Yanks tickets. There was a sign in the window that said that Friday's game versus Kansas City was sold out. I can't remember the last time a game in September was sold out for the Sox. Saturday is going to be a big crowd too as there are only Upper Deck down the lines available.

BeerHandle
09-17-2003, 04:58 PM
We need to Win the next two or it could be a pathetic showing on Friday!!!