PDA

View Full Version : Milton going for Twinkees ...

FJA
09-14-2003, 11:59 AM
... which could be a great chance to pick up a game. He hasn't pitched all season, and his lifetime ERA against Cleveland is almost 7. The Jndjans have Cliff Lee going--he of the ERA under 2 against Minnesota.

It's time for Buehrle to really step up and for the Sox to hit Burkett and his junk.

freddyvsjason
09-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by FJA
... which could be a great chance to pick up a game. He hasn't pitched all season, and his lifetime ERA against Cleveland is almost 7. The Jndjans have Cliff Lee going--he of the ERA under 2 against Minnesota.

It's time for Buehrle to really step up and for the Sox to hit Burkett and his junk.

Even better is that he is filling in for Pulido which means the SOX dodge Santana.

:)

bc2k
09-14-2003, 01:14 PM
mntwins.com states on its homepage that Jacque Jones left Sunday's game early with after reinjuring his groin. Jones is unlikely to play today, but I would assume that the injury would keep him out even longer. I guess it would depend on the severity of Jones's injury. Anyone have any information on that?

Lip Man 1
09-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Keep in mind the Sox have had difficulty this week hitting the off speed breaking stuff of Santana, Radke and Wakefield.

Lip

ma-gaga
09-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Milton's gone 4 innings, with only 51 pitches thrown. I've heard he'll be on a pitch count in this game, but at this rate, he might get through 7 innings.

<knocking on wood>

:)