PDA

View Full Version : bart = ready for postseason!

idseer
09-13-2003, 09:34 PM
i don't have this confidence in buehrle however.

MRKARNO
09-13-2003, 09:39 PM
In his past 7 outings, he's only given up more than 2 Earned runs once during the Detroit game after the yankee series.

I certainly have confidence in Mark and Bartolo and John Garland.
I need to see another good performance from esteban to be convinced that he's ready. Two bad outings in a row for him (relatively).

Bucktown
09-13-2003, 10:21 PM
I just read in another post that we aren't going to make the playoffs because of Jerry Manuel. So I guess the pitching situation is moot.

Jjav829
09-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
I just read in another post that we aren't going to make the playoffs because of Jerry Manuel. So I guess the pitching situation is moot.

Yeah apparently that's the word. So I guess I'll see you all in 2004 since this season is already over.

Pfft...yeah right.

idseer
09-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown

well, if you read it here it must be so!

Brian26
09-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
I need to see another good performance from esteban to be convinced that he's ready. Two bad outings in a row for him (relatively).

Loaiza has been fine. He got NO offensive help on Thursday and still pitched good enough to win last Sat on Turn Back the Clock. Of our 4 big guns, Buehrle actually concerns me the most.