PDA

View Full Version : NL Central

balboner
09-13-2003, 06:57 PM
I know that we should only care about the White Sox, but have you ever seen a bigger joke than what the NL Central is right now? The Reds, Brewers, and Pirates have all given up about a month ago. The Reds, right now, are the worst team I've ever seen on a major league field. The Tigers have much more talent than they do. My god, Jimenez is their number 3 hitter, and Hummell is batting 2nd for them! If Cubs dont make playoffs, Dusty should be ashamed.

basilesox
09-13-2003, 07:17 PM
I like many other sox fans have a bet that the sox will have a better record than the cubs. With the teams that the cubs have left to play I may very well lose this bet. It is unbelievable how many minor league players are up playing for the reds. I am usually pretty knowledgeable of every team's roster in the MLB, but besides hummel, Jimenez and Mo Pena (who is supposed to be a stud) I dont know who most of these jokes are. God it must be nice to be playing a minor league team instead of the best hitting team in the MLB. The funny thing is I am sure they will still find a way to not make the playoffs.