PDA

View Full Version : A Moment of Silence Please.

voodoochile
09-11-2003, 01:33 AM
Please take time today to reflect on the attacks that took place 2 years ago. Remember the people who were killed and those who died trying to save them. They died because they were American and because they were defenseless. The cowards who attacked them didn't have the guts to attack the US military, so they killed innocent people intentionally instead. Whether you agree with the political leaders and the way they have acted, or not, today it makes no difference. If you love the ideals this country stands for then a part of you died in those towers too.

War On Terror (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=1000&forumid=12&x=9&y=11)

MikeKreevich
09-11-2003, 10:26 AM
WE WILL NEVER FORGET! The innocent lives lost, the brave heroes, the families and friends who lost loved ones.

LuvSox
09-11-2003, 04:52 PM
I read a book some time ago on the recovery efforts at Ground Zero. I highly recommend Report From Ground Zero by Dennis Smith, a retired New York Firefighter.

TornLabrum
09-11-2003, 08:46 PM
We had our second annual assembly at school commemorating 9/11. I couldn't have been any prouder of our students.