PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Singleton

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 07:32 PM
How does he swing with a 2-0 count? Lima's control has been crap so far and he goes up there and swing's 2-0. He got the sac fly, big deal, you gotta take in that situation. He just can't take a pitch! Get a clue Chris. You swing if your name is Frank Thomas or Magglio Ordonez, not Chris Singleton.

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 07:33 PM
Also, attach your "Why I hate Clayton" messages here.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-28-2001, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

I hate Clayton .... uh ... because he SUCKS!!! There's a lot of players that suck that I don't hate. The reason I hate this piece of ***** is that I keep seeing his name in the goddamn lineup!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Every time I see that name in the lineup I want to hang Jerry Manuel up by his toes & beat him with a club.

Tragg
08-28-2001, 07:43 PM

You're right on the mark. It's simply amazing. On the other hand it really isn't - clayton has been one of the worst hitters in baseball for his entrie career. What's amazing is manuel's adoration of him.
And singleton isn't much better. These free swingers with no power.
Lima is a horrible pitcher. Geeze, show some patience.

CLR01
08-28-2001, 10:45 PM
He just can't take a pitch! Get a clue Chris.

"Hey, i took the first 2 pitches, thats how i got the 2-0 count, can't look at them all."

:slowswing

KempersRS
08-28-2001, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

"Hey, i took the first 2 pitches, thats how i got the 2-0 count, can't look at them all."

:slowswing

LOL! Good point, he can take a pitch from time to time, but he still has no clue when you really should NOT swing.