PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on playoff tickets

TheKYSoxfan
09-11-2003, 12:31 AM
I would like to buy some playoff tickets when they go on sale this Friday. Is the best thing I can do is try online, or should I try by phone? Of course I could try to buy them with one hand one the computer and the other on the phone.

Rocklive99
09-11-2003, 06:54 PM
I'd try online if you've got a good connection and are comfoetable giving credit card information online because in 2000 I tried by phone, got a busy signal at least 5 straight times, then waited about another 5 minutes. By then the games had sold out.

Lip Man 1
09-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Here's some advice....don't waste your time and money for nothing.

Lip

jabrch
09-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

You gotta believe man...You gotta believe

Lip Man 1
09-11-2003, 08:19 PM
That doesn't work for the White Sox as evidenced by the always strange and bizarre things that always seem to happen to them.

Lip

Soxfan7070
09-11-2003, 09:31 PM

Lip

Many have stuck with them this far. Why not till the end? It ain't over yet... :)

As for getting tickets, go online if you have a good connection...

voodoochile
09-11-2003, 09:34 PM

Lip

That doesn't work for the White Sox as evidenced by the always strange and bizarre things that always seem to happen to them.

Lip

Oh get over it. Man, you need a new hobby. This one brings you too much pain...

Lip Man 1
09-11-2003, 09:49 PM
What do you suggest Voodoo? Perhaps being a Cub fan?

It isn't too much to ask for a championship oh...every forty years or so is it? I mean I'm not asking to win every year like the Yankees or Braves?

That's not unreasonable don't you think?

Voodoo I'm sorry they are not going anywhere. They'll win seven more games finish with 85 and we can go home for the Winter.

Lip

voodoochile
09-11-2003, 10:00 PM
What do you suggest Voodoo? Perhaps being a Cub fan?

It isn't too much to ask for a championship oh...every forty years or so is it? I mean I'm not asking to win every year like the Yankees or Braves?

That's not unreasonable don't you think?

Voodoo I'm sorry they are not going anywhere. They'll win seven more games finish with 85 and we can go home for the Winter.

Lip

No, Lip, just give up on baseball all together. It is going to kill you and sooner rather than later. No, I'm not a doctor, but that much stress cannot be good for anyone.

You know what, your 40 years of bad history don't mean squat in terms of how they finish out this season. All your bad vibes and bad luck and the gods hate the Sox and all that other crap is just that, superstitious crap.

JR is a problem. JM is a problem. KW maybe a problem, though he is at least trying to rebuild the teams hopes as well as their fan base.

That's it. It isn't Karma. It isn't fate, and you cannot predict what will happen these next two weeks no matter how hard you want to push the negative crap. You are just as in the dark as all of us. Sure, it doesn't look good, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Your "17 days left on the season" isn't geared toward anything other than to make yourself seem smarter and to bring down other posters. That's it. I find your deeply negative attitude to be laughable. When I am down, I go read your posts, because you are so far gone, it makes me laugh and then I can get on with my day and put the loss and bad play behind me.

You got a break down on those 7 wins prediction, or did you just throw out a number that you feel will be negative enough to make you feel right?

GO SOX! PISS LIPMAN OFF! MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Hey, that might work as a Sox-o-gram... :D: