PDA

View Full Version : Great Service at WSI

A.T. Money
09-10-2003, 07:18 PM
I wanted to give PaleHoseGeorge his props in the public forum too. Awesome service. I purchased my "Hell Yea!" shirt yesterday, and got home from work to find it here, packaged up nicely with a letter and some business cards. Very professional.

Not only are the prices good, but the shirt is great and very professional.

I'm gonna be sportin' this shirt at the next Sox game I go too. I hope someone from this site sees me with it.

shane
09-10-2003, 09:20 PM
I ordered mine a couple of days ago, but I'm not in Illinois, so it's going to take a bit longer. It will probably get here in the next couple of days. I think it was great that PHG offered the clearance price. Hopefully someone will see me wearing mine at the KC game on the 27th. It's on WGN, so as long as they get some outfield bleacher shots, it should be visible on the tele.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-10-2003, 09:23 PM
They all go priority mail, 3-4 day service but not guaranteed by the post office. Both of yours went out yesterday. Another batch went out this afternoon. :smile:

Daver
09-11-2003, 12:00 AM
I really expected to see a crack about the Drive Thru Attendent NOT screwing up an order for a change,but all of you must accept it as a matter of course by now.

:bandance:

ewokpelts
09-11-2003, 12:34 AM
my shirt was here in one day.........
Gene

jabrch
09-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Thanks for putting this thing together bud.... I just ordered a "Hell Yeah" Shirt. Looking forward to it!

Jason