PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Lee at Comiskey 9/8 ?

Hangar18
09-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Cant believe I didnt post this sooner. While at the game, I was waiting in line for a Brew up on the LF Concourse. It was pretty crowded, and this guy walks by with a hot looking woman. Didnt pay them much attention....but then something told me ive seen that guy somewhere. I looked again, but the guy seemed to be exiting the park already. I swear it was Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, the guy had short hair, tattoos everywhere. Does anyone else remember someone else seeing him? Trying to confirm this, but decided to come here. While Checking this out, I did confirm that Vince Neil (their singer) was seen downtown at a restaurant Monday nite also. driving me crazy.

THE_HOOTER
09-10-2003, 04:43 PM
How many beers had you consumed when you saw this?

Hangar18
09-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER
How many beers had you consumed when you saw this?

heh heh

ewokpelts
09-10-2003, 04:47 PM
....who was at the 9/2 game. For whatever reason, he was just chatting up witha bunch of guys. One asked him" So, what's your name?" "D.B. Sweeney".....I wanted to say " Hey, Loved you in Spawn..."
Gene

p.s. As for Mr Lee....Motley is all but broken up, and Tommy hasnt been in it since 99...so them both being in town is probably a coiinkydink....sides....Neil's fatter than "Boomer" Wells now

FarmerAndy
09-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Cant believe I didnt post this sooner. While at the game, I was waiting in line for a Brew up on the LF Concourse. It was pretty crowded, and this guy walks by with a hot looking woman. Didnt pay them much attention....but then something told me ive seen that guy somewhere. I looked again, but the guy seemed to be exiting the park already. I swear it was Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, the guy had short hair, tattoos everywhere. Does anyone else remember someone else seeing him? Trying to confirm this, but decided to come here. While Checking this out, I did confirm that Vince Neil (their singer) was seen downtown at a restaurant Monday nite also. driving me crazy.

I didn't see any Tommy Lee look-a-likes, but it was a pretty big crowd.

Vince Neil was in town this weekend playing shows at the Cubby Bear and at Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park. However, if Tommy Lee was around, I'm positive that it would have nothing to do with Vince Neil being in town. They aren't the best of friends anymore.

BeerHandle
09-10-2003, 04:59 PM
The Crue may be getting back together. Nicki Sixx has been leading the charge and is working to solve the issues between Lee and Neill. Check it out.

http://www.metalrefuge.com/news/archives/00000957.html

Hangar18
09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
i'll bet that was him then, if thats the case

shane
09-10-2003, 08:25 PM
As for Mr Lee....Motley is all but broken up, and Tommy hasnt been in it since 99...so them both being in town is probably a coiinkydink....sides....Neil's fatter than "Boomer" Wells now

Yeah, but all four of them know that they suck unless they're together. Tommy's a cool guy, so it makes sense that he would be at the Cell. It probably was him. Was it the 5th inning when you saw the guy leave? If so, it was him, as that's what he would be accustomed to in LA.

RedPinStripes
09-10-2003, 08:51 PM
I figured Tommy Lee was in Jail for beating the hell out of women or something?

shane
09-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I figured Tommy Lee was in Jail for beating the hell out of women or something?

Famous people don't go to jail for beating women. OJ killed one, Sosa beat one and neither went to jail. I really doubt Kobe will go either. I guess it just helps to be famous. Clarett will be in the NFL next year and Strawberry will probably be managing the Yankees. Here's the tip, you either have to be super famous or in your prime. Canseco will still be beating women, men, dogs and cats, and will go to jail each time.

CaptainJinks
09-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by shane
Famous people don't go to jail for beating women. OJ killed one, Sosa beat one and neither went to jail. I really doubt Kobe will go either. I guess it just helps to be famous. Clarett will be in the NFL next year and Strawberry will probably be managing the Yankees. Here's the tip, you either have to be super famous or in your prime. Canseco will still be beating women, men, dogs and cats, and will go to jail each time.

Kirby Puckett
Albert (Joey) Belle
Ken Caminiti

Some Heroes!

Now someone explain to me why Pete Rose can't be inducted into the Hall of Fame!

shane
09-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by CaptainJinks
Kirby Puckett
Albert (Joey) Belle
Ken Caminiti

Some Heroes!

Now someone explain to me why Pete Rose can't be inducted into the Hall of Fame!

Who knows with Pete and Shoeless Joe. I guess maybe they should have been hooked on coke or beating women instead.

Kirby Puckett? What did he do? I thought he was a great guy off the field too.

THE_HOOTER
09-10-2003, 11:34 PM
Kirby Puckett
Albert (Joey) Belle
Ken Caminiti

Some Heroes!

Because he bet on the team he managed for and admitted it.

Two of the lesser evils still doesnt lessen the crime.

ewokpelts
09-10-2003, 11:37 PM
kirby's a sexual predator...he preys on "damaged" goods cuz they got no other choice but to deal with his ****.....his image was carefully cultivated by his now ex-wife
Gene

VeeckAsInWreck
09-11-2003, 12:18 AM
It wasn't Tommy Lee, it was just William Ligue going back to his old look! :D:

As far as the good looking girl with him, she was just doing her Community Service time! :cool:

white sox bill
09-11-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by shane

Re: OJ-Make that he killed two

steff
09-11-2003, 07:56 AM
Kirby Puckett
Albert (Joey) Belle
Ken Caminiti

Some Heroes!

Oh how cute.

Albert didn't beat anyone, and didn't do any time.

CaptainJinks
09-11-2003, 09:04 PM
From jerkoftheweek.com: http://www.jerkoftheweek.com/archivetemplate.cfm?date=07/25/1998&Sport=Baseball

The week of 7/19/98-7/25/98

Mistake pitches might not be the only thing the White Sox slugger has been beating on lately. Belle has been charged with criminal damage to property, domestic battery, and interfering with a report of domestic battery for allegedly hitting a woman and then ripping her phone out of the wall as she tried to call for help. Belle allegedly struck Stephanie Bugusky, 25, and damaged a door, a window and telephones in her apartment in a Chicago suburb. The three charges were misdemeanors which each carry a maximum penalty of a year in jail and a $2,500 fine. Bugusky, who dated Belle until recently, was granted a temporary order of protection against Belle on Monday. The Southside Slugger was released by authorities on a $3,000 bond in time to hit a solo home run in Monday night's game. This is hardly the first time Belle's actions have been investigated by "authorities." He settled a civil suit out of court after chasing after some kids who egged his house on Halloween night in 1995. Then he was fined $50,000 for screaming obscenities at NBC reporter Hannah Storm during the 1995 World Series. He was also fined for throwing a baseball at a photographer, and was suspended five games in 1996 for throwing a forearm into Milwaukee second baseman Fernando Vina's nose. More recently, Belle was tied to two gamblers being investigated for tax fraud. Why is he so difficult to deal with? Simple, says Bugusky: "When Albert Belle is around, you have to do things Albert Belle's way." We might know more about his latest brush with the law, but Belle stopped talking to the media a few weeks ago.

steff
09-12-2003, 04:56 AM
Sigh...

He broke my sliding glass door. I never signed or made any assult charge. He didn't lay a hand on me. And I NEVER made any quote to the papers. I did not live in an apartment, either. Ya'd think if they talked to me at my residence they could have at least gotten that one right.

Don't believe everything you hear or read.

hose
09-12-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by steff
Sigh...

He broke my sliding glass door. I never signed or made any assult charge. He didn't lay a hand on me. And I NEVER made any quote to the papers. I did not live in an apartment, either. Ya'd think if they talked to me at my residence they could have at least gotten that one right.

Don't believe everything you hear or read.

Belle was still charged or didn't that happen also? :?:

steff
09-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by hose
Belle was still charged or didn't that happen also? :?:

It was dropped and nothing happened. Kind of hard when you have no complaining witness.

The fact is that he didn't "beat up" anyone, and he definitely didn't do time which is what Jinks said.

Hangar18
09-12-2003, 08:04 AM
I notice how theres an uncomfortable Silence around here....
heh heh. good to set them straight :smile:

steff
09-12-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I notice how theres an uncomfortable Silence around here....
heh heh. good to set them straight :smile:

People would mess themselves if they knew how horrible some of these guys are behind closed doors. Albert was/is far from a saint, but he's a LOT better than a LOT of others.

ewokpelts
09-12-2003, 09:11 AM
did i miss sumthing? sure beats db sweeney though
Gene

shane
09-12-2003, 11:13 AM
I don't think it really matters. Help pick your kids' role models carefully and it doesn't matter at all. I loved Motley Crue in jr. high, but I can't exactly say they were role models. Enjoy the entertainment value. They are entertainers (sports, music, presidents, etc.) and it shouldn't matter what they do off of the field/stage. If they are proven criminals, they should be removed from the field/stage.

hose
09-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by steff
People would mess themselves if they knew how horrible some of these guys are behind closed doors. Albert was/is far from a saint, but he's a LOT better than a LOT of others.

I would rather not know certain things about their personal lives, but when a ballplayer is charged by the police and it makes the newspapers I have to believe something happened to get the police involved.

Cops just don't show up on disputes at homes unless they are called.

Seen an article on baseball groupies at baseball primer the other day. Goldgiggers and scams I never gave much thought of.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0903/sports_groupies.asp

Yep.....the jewish world review :D: