PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the game tomorrow?

Rocky Soprano
09-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Who all is going to the game tomorrow?

I'll be there with my brother.

I would really like to meet some of you guys.

steff
09-10-2003, 04:24 PM
We'll be at Jimbo's at noon for lunch. Outside patio. Then in 107 in our regular seats.

voodoochile
09-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by steff
We'll be at Jimbo's at noon for lunch. Outside patio. Then in 107 in our regular seats.

I lucked into a single in that section on Monday when you were in your other seats. I was right behind the foul pole. Great time.

I will be at the game tomorrow come hell or highwater. I don't have tickets yet, but will be buying tonight or scalping tomorrow.

steff
09-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I lucked into a single in that section on Monday when you were in your other seats. I was right behind the foul pole. Great time.

I will be at the game tomorrow come hell or highwater. I don't have tickets yet, but will be buying tonight or scalping tomorrow.

I was in the Miller Suite Monday night... :D:

voodoochile
09-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by steff
I was in the Miller Suite Monday night... :D:

Oh sure, rub it in our faces... :D:

I have been to that suite before, though it was over a decade ago. They are a blast.

Rocky Soprano
09-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Where is Jimbo's?

voodoochile
09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Rocky Soprano
Where is Jimbo's?

You can find the address in the Yellow pages. I am pretty sure it is on 33rd street, but it might be 31st. You walk straight north through the parking lots from gate 5 - over the old home plate - until you come to a park and some tennis courts. Cut through the tennis courts diagonally (NE) and you will come to a service road into the park. Continue following that road north until it reaches a street (about a block). Jimbo's is right in front of you and if Steff is where she says she will be you should be able to see her at that point in time.

VeeckAsInWreck
09-11-2003, 12:15 AM
I'll be in sec. 533 row 3. If you see a guy with a WSI Totally Biased shirt, that will be me!

voodoochile
09-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Well, I'm off to try and scalp a ticket or buy one at face if necessary. I'll be in the LD today, probably wander over by Hangar or for a while with Steff and Jim. Maybe I'll see you there...

Go Sox!

ewokpelts
09-11-2003, 11:59 AM
there will be more than enough ld tickets available today...the double whammy that is 9/11 and day game in sept.
Gene
I'll be in the 500 level today(season tix exchange day!)