PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 @ The Cell

Viva Magglio
09-10-2003, 02:21 PM
I will be going to the game tonight and tommorow. Of course, the latter is the second anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I wonder what the White Sox will do to remember this day. I imagine that there will be a moment of silence before the national anthem and "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.

Eddie Gaedel
09-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I will be going to the game tonight and tommorow. Of course, the latter is the second anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I wonder what the White Sox will do to remember this day. I imagine that there will be a moment of silence before the national anthem and "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.

i'm sure that's what they'll do. as long as nancy still plays 'take me out to the ballgame'. i remember in 2001 they only sang 'god bless america' during the stretch. that was a real shame. i had to start singing 'take me out..' alone. a few fans joined me but it's not the same without nancy.

shane
09-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I wonder what the White Sox will do to remember this day.

Little George would encourage them to go out on the field and win, just like any other day. Let's hope they do that!!