PDA

View Full Version : WBBM/CBS got an earful last nite.....

Hangar18
09-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Some friends of mine had a couple extra tickets last nite right behind the SOX dugout, so I was able to see wbbm sports people set up in front of the dugout after the game. I had been
telling people in my section about Howard Sudberrys Maligning of Sox Fans/Comiskey attendance for Mondays game. Needless to say, some fans hadnt seen the telecast, and agreed the Sox are always being slighted and maligned, mostly Needlessly in favor of the little blue team. When the anchor set up to get ready, about 10 people started yelling at them, telling them Sudberry stinks, how about better coverage, etc etc. Hopefully made them realize people are indeed watching and werent pleased......

xil357
09-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Some friends of mine had a couple extra tickets last nite right behind the SOX dugout, so I was able to see wbbm sports people set up in front of the dugout after the game. I had been
telling people in my section about Howard Sudberrys Maligning of Sox Fans/Comiskey attendance for Mondays game. Needless to say, some fans hadnt seen the telecast, and agreed the Sox are always being slighted and maligned, mostly Needlessly in favor of the little blue team. When the anchor set up to get ready, about 10 people started yelling at them, telling them Sudberry stinks, how about better coverage, etc etc. Hopefully made them realize people are indeed watching and werent pleased......

GO HANGAR!!!!!

Randar68
09-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18

What, you think those guys will go back and tell their editors or bosses????

Pulease. The only change that will ever happen is by voting with the almighty $.

Hangar18
09-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
What, you think those guys will go back and tell their editors or bosses????

Pulease. The only change that will ever happen is by voting with the almighty $.

No...but it certainly will get them talking. "Hey Howard, funny thing happened last nite when we were doing our remote at The Cell. these fans were cursing you out for making comiskey look like it was empty when it wasnt. man, they were pretty pissed too"