PDA

View Full Version : i was just wondering if...

fquaye149
09-09-2003, 11:59 PM
you have to be !@#$Ing baby-ass ***** to play for the gay ass twins

this from the espn.com game summary

"It's good we didn't quit, but at the same time those guys are having a lot of fun," Twins outfielder Dustan Mohr said. "Every time they hit a home run, they stand in the box for 10 seconds and watch it. I'm kind of getting tired of seeing it."

seriously. i am dumbfounded at the pissing and moaning coming from the twin cities. what is going through their heads?

StepsInSC
09-10-2003, 12:38 AM
True but you have to wonder if he's tired of seeing the Sox stand there watching the ding dongs or tired of seeing his pitchers giving up those massive dongs.

Either way its flippin' hilarious.

34 Inch Stick
09-10-2003, 09:03 AM
The response is " Then make them stop." Santana is the one guy in their rotation who can do it. I hope Garland is on his game today because I think we need a pitcher's duel.

Did anyone remind him that no homers were hit in game 1. Those 5 runs in the first were all inside the park.

I laugh at the Twins pathological need to set themselves up as underdogs/victims in every situation. This gives them an excuse it they fail and supposed motivation if they succeed.

Jurr
09-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Garland's going to need at least 5 runs to win this game, I fear. That's a good number to shoot for. If we overshoot that and score, say, 19, that would be fine, too!!!!!!!

kermittheefrog
09-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by fquaye149
you have to be !@#$Ing baby-ass ***** to play for the gay ass twins

I dunno about the Twins but you seem pretty lame calling everything gay.

fquaye149
09-10-2003, 10:06 AM
could be. but it was how i was brought up :(

(lame)

34 Inch Stick
09-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Always blame it on the parents.