PDA

View Full Version : Scrapiron sez

cheeses_h_rice
08-28-2001, 04:15 PM
:garner

Hey f*ckfaces, I'm back! Since we absolutely suck this season, expect me and my punk-ass team to try and start something with you a**holes!

:fick

I got your back, Scrapiron.

ihatethecubs
08-28-2001, 04:26 PM
those pictures are funny every time

PutItOnTheBoard
08-28-2001, 04:29 PM
Actually, I don't know if Fick would have Garner's back. Those two have been at loggerheads all season. Talk about a franchise in disarray...

No-Neck
08-28-2001, 05:33 PM
I don't understand why the media goes ga-ga over Garner, he sucked with the Brewers and sucks even worse with the Tiggers.

How about a picture of that weasel Weaver?, then we could have an episode of the 3 Stooges.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-28-2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
:garner

Hey f*ckfaces, I'm back! Since we absolutely suck this season, expect me and my punk-ass team to try and start something with you a**holes!

Great one, Cheeses! LMAO over here! I'll never understand why Detroit pursued signing this dope as manager. Some of those team's Garner had in Milwaukee had decent talent but you would never know it by their W-L record.

Which cell block do you suppose Karim Garcia is destined for? That automatic suspension is still waiting for him if he ever gets recalled from the minors--which he won't.

Now THAT'S a busher!!!