PDA

View Full Version : Lower Deck

jabrch
09-09-2003, 02:13 PM
Nobody better complain about not getting lower deck seats. It is 2:15 and you can still get 4 together in 110 from TicketMaster.

bobj4400
09-09-2003, 02:18 PM
I have a bad feeling attendance will be pretty sorry tonight...

doublem23
09-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by bobj4400
I have a bad feeling attendance will be pretty sorry tonight...

Who cares

If they even sniff at 30,000, I'll be ecstatic considering our usual September crowd (15,000)... The Sox are up 8% from last year even with the "Lovable Losers" mired in another "magical" year. **** attendance watchers.

Bobby Thigpen
09-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Guys, it's Tuesday. Everybody is probably waiting to walk up with a Pepsi product and get half off. I imagine walk up sales will set another record tonight. I know if I didn't have practice I'd be there.

On a side note do the Sox hold out tickets closer to the field until the last possible moment for big names that may want them and then release them to be sold the day of the game. I remember last year I was looking into going to a game and the best seats available a week before the game were in the upper deck, and then the day before the game I was bored and looked on there again and they had seats in the letter rows for the same game. Needless to say I bought them and they were the second best seats I've had there.

jabrch
09-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Thigpen
Guys, it's Tuesday. Everybody is probably waiting to walk up with a Pepsi product and get half off. I imagine walk up sales will set another record tonight. I know if I didn't have practice I'd be there.

So nobody has any excuse...The walkup will be enourmous tonight. We average 8,000 on half price days. Today could be over 10,000. I'd love to see the park filled with 35,000 RABID sox fans.

We have no excuses....Just Win!

A.T. Money
09-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Another attendance thread.

:threadsucks

Hangar18
09-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by A.T. Money
Another attendance thread.

WHere did this Picture come from? Its HILARIOUS. Young Republican looking guy (sorry Wilkes) SOxDemon why the
name Change?

whitesoxwilkes
09-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
WHere did this Picture come from? Its HILARIOUS. Young Republican looking guy (sorry Wilkes) SOxDemon why the
name Change?

I'd never be caught dead with floppy hair like that. :)

A.T. Money
09-09-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
SOxDemon why the
name Change?

I thought it was just a better name. I admit, I got the name from Alan Aqua. When I saw that registered name I cracked up, so I decided to do the same. :smile:

A.T. Money
09-09-2003, 04:18 PM

LOL, look how far his hairline has receeded on the left side. hahaha

whitesoxwilkes
09-09-2003, 04:18 PM
I thought it was just a better name. I admit, I got the name from Alan Aqua. When I saw that registered name I cracked up, so I decided to do the same. :smile:

I heard Steff wants to change her name to Sally Sox.

A.T. Money
09-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes

You can become "Fred Fan" if you want!

Or maybe she can become "Anita Quencher" and you can be "Lil' Thirsty".....

:D:

ewokpelts
09-09-2003, 05:19 PM
the atm race is worse than this years' pizza race
Gene

p.s. Last year's pizza race was better

p.p.s. I'm ashamed I work for lasalle bank, the sponsor of the atm race

Max Power
09-09-2003, 05:53 PM

Whoa, now I get it. Hilarious. I though AT Money was a take off of the rapper JT Money.

steff
09-10-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes

Oh the lies you people tell over here....

A.T. Money
09-10-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Max Power
Whoa, now I get it. Hilarious. I though AT Money was a take off of the rapper JT Money.

No.

A.T.M. are his initials. The race promotes the ATM machines in the park. It works.