PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm gonna hurl...

Appling
08-28-2001, 11:17 AM
KB really reached an all time low today, and that's saying a lot. His shameless praise of samME was really pathetic, and the rip on Magglio was unecessary. Maggs is a classy ballplayer as far as I'm concerned, and that jab really goes to show he has it out for everyone on the White Sox. Reading his article and other recent articles by other writers really shows there truly is a cubs bias in Chicago. Morrissey's article about soso was like reading something I would write about the White Sox, TOTALLY BIASED! It's like these articles are written by excited fans instead of objective sports writers. Also, they're completely glossing over the cubs falling 3 games behind Houston. Last year the Sox held a commanding lead all season, but the writers still ripped them anyway. The cubbies were 6 up at one point, but all people care about is soso. It's really pathetic and makes me madder than hell. All this garbage reminds me why I became a Sox fan even though I'm a northsider. Thanks for letting me vent. Go Sox!

cheeses_h_rice
08-28-2001, 11:19 AM
:shammy

Who is this "Houston" you speak of?

What's a "pennant race"?