PDA

View Full Version : FlyingSock.com?

anewman35
09-08-2003, 04:06 PM
I've noticed references to FlyingSock.com have popped up a few places on the site, and I was just curious why the name seems to be changing. Sox threaten a lawsuit?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Nope, it's nothing like that at all. We're just covering all of our bases. That's one way (out of several) you prevent running your website into a brickwall. It's called good management.

We're here for the long haul. Book it.

:bandance:

hose
09-08-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Nope, it's nothing like that at all. We're just covering all of our bases. That's one way (out of several) you prevent running your website into a brickwall. It's called good management.

:bandance:

Great !!!

Now how about getting some X-L tee shirts in?

I want to get some more for myself and Christmas presents. :)

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 05:13 PM
We still have XL's. Stock up, Bucko!

:)

hose
09-08-2003, 05:29 PM
We still have XL's. Stock up, Bucko!

:)

How about the totally biased XL's ?

It says sold out

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by hose
How about the totally biased XL's ?

It says sold out

That's because we're sold out. :smile:

How about if I make you a hell of a deal on the Hell Yeas?

hose
09-08-2003, 05:39 PM
That's because we're sold out. :smile:

The bias ones are the bomb George, I'll wait and when they come in buy one more than I would of , how's that? :cool:

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by hose
The bias ones are the bomb George, I'll wait and when they come in buy one more than I would of , how's that? :cool:

Why not a Totally Biased large? You could lose some weight and be the bomb with the chicks, too? :smile:

We'll have more. But you'll have to wait a bit. Not as long as Christmas, though. :cool:

shane
09-08-2003, 06:13 PM

What kind of deal are you talking? I'm trying like mad to find someone to go to KC with me and I'd love to wear a Hell Yeah! shirt.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by shane
What kind of deal are you talking? I'm trying like mad to find someone to go to KC with me and I'd love to wear a Hell Yeah! shirt.

We'll have news to announce shortly, but not nearly in time for the KC series. Sorry. :(:

Brian26
09-08-2003, 07:41 PM

Good job, PHG. I noticed it but wasn't saying anything. Smart move.

duke of dorwood
09-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Good management it is PHG

:jerry
Bad management

PaleHoseGeorge
09-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by shane

Okay... twist my arm. :smile:

WSI T-Shirt Close out! Save Big! (http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Shop/tshirts.htm)

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

ChiWhiteSox1337
09-08-2003, 09:57 PM
hot price! i might need to get one, hope the people at school don't mind the word hell on a shirt :)

WhiteSox = Life
09-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
hot price! i might need to get one, hope the people at school don't mind the word hell on a shirt :)

I think some of your teachers might, but it wouldn't be because of the word "hell."

:D:

shane
09-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Ah Man!! You're the best. I'm getting ready to place an order. Thanks a ton. I just bought tickets to the KC game on the 27th, which is on WGN and I'll be sporting this shirt for sure.

DC Sox Fan
09-08-2003, 10:56 PM
Waaaay too good of a deal to pass up. I got mine ordered :cool:

Iwritecode
09-09-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by DC Sox Fan
Waaaay too good of a deal to pass up. I got mine ordered :cool:

Same here. Good deal PHG!

A.T. Money
09-09-2003, 10:46 AM
I order a Hell Yea! shirt.

They ran out of Totally Biased ones for X Large.