PDA

View Full Version : TornLabrum: Steak Sammich Question

hold2dibber
09-08-2003, 01:12 PM
I remember you posted a message a few weeks ago praising the steak sandwich with special sauce at Sox Park. Where is the stead sandiwch with special sauce stand? I'm going on Wednesday night (sadly, the only one of the four Minn. games I'll be able to make) and I'm hunkering to try this fine delicacy. Thanks.

THE_HOOTER
09-08-2003, 01:15 PM
The steak Pita stand is down the right field line towards the foul poul.

Brian26
09-08-2003, 01:27 PM
Is this the same stand that sells burritos? Down in the rightfield corner along the first base side?

I bought a burrito there once, and it was so poorly wrapped that the thing literally fell apart in my hands. I was able to save most of it in the wrapper, but I ended up eating it with a fork like a taco salad.

gosox41
09-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Is this the same stand that sells burritos? Down in the rightfield corner along the first base side?

I bought a burrito there once, and it was so poorly wrapped that the thing literally fell apart in my hands. I was able to save most of it in the wrapper, but I ended up eating it with a fork like a taco salad.

As I recall it's strictly a steak pita stand. They're good, but for $5 I wish they were bigger.

Bob

THE_HOOTER
09-09-2003, 08:17 PM
I agree about the size-its not enough chow for 5 bucks.

But its good. You get the mean farts the next day though. :o:

duke of dorwood
09-09-2003, 10:31 PM
THe best food is in the Right Field Corner, Steak Pita, Super Taco, Corned Beef, Kosher Dogs-man, I'm gonna have 1 of each tomorrow

TornLabrum
09-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
I remember you posted a message a few weeks ago praising the steak sandwich with special sauce at Sox Park. Where is the stead sandiwch with special sauce stand? I'm going on Wednesday night (sadly, the only one of the four Minn. games I'll be able to make) and I'm hunkering to try this fine delicacy. Thanks.

The steak sandwich I was talking about is the one on the third base side, somewhere around Section 140 or so. Get it with the grilled onions. The "Secret Sauce" is at the same condiment stand you get the ketchup and mustard.

hold2dibber
09-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER
I agree about the size-its not enough chow for 5 bucks.

But its good. You get the mean farts the next day though. :o:

How would that be different than any other day? :D:

hold2dibber
09-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
The steak sandwich I was talking about is the one on the third base side, somewhere around Section 140 or so. Get it with the grilled onions. The "Secret Sauce" is at the same condiment stand you get the ketchup and mustard.

Thanks!