PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Winning Pick To Click

voodoochile
09-07-2003, 04:04 PM
1 HUGE 3-run bomb to turn a 1-run deficit into a 2-run lead in the bottom of the 7th.

:hurt
"Slump this..."

FJA
09-07-2003, 04:09 PM
I'd like to submit an honorable mention for Danny Wright. Frank's obviously the PTC, but Wright came up huge from the No. 5 spot.

voodoochile
09-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by FJA
I'd like to submit an honorable mention for Danny Wright. Frank's obviously the PTC, but Wright came up huge from the No. 5 spot.

I thought it was a great team win all around actually. The defense throwing out two guys on rundowns between third and home with the infield in certainly was huge.

MRKARNO
09-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I thought it was a great team win all around actually. The defense throwing out two guys on rundowns between third and home with the infield in certainly was huge.

It would have been nice if they had gotten the runner at second both of those times, reducing the chance of another run coming in

FJA
09-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

I agree with that as well ... this team is playing very well in terms of clutch defense and clutch pitching. If they can do a more consistent job of executing on offense, we are set for the playoffs.