PDA

View Full Version : I think the Moron has yet another alias

WindyCityHusker
08-27-2001, 11:23 PM
Jeez.... Are there enough people having wet dreams over Sammy Sosa in this city? Yup, Morrissey even manages to talk about the Sox beating patsies (nevermind that that's exactly what the Scrubs do, sans Cardinals)....
http://www.chicagosports.com/cubs/content/column/0,2007,160684,00.html

Yup, Bonds is only up to 56

Jjav829
08-27-2001, 11:35 PM
A few minutes before every game, without fail, Sosa walks out of the Cubs' dugout with his bat and swings in front of the stands. He is not doing this to get limber. He is doing this to be seen. There is no superstar in sports today more aware of his public than Sosa.

Does anyone else see this as egotistical rather than being a superstar?

doublem23
08-27-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
Does anyone else see this as egotistical rather than being a superstar?

:fans
We do! But we're only 1/2 of the city...

stosh
08-28-2001, 12:01 AM
Jeez, read both articles from Morrisey and Talender. I think I wanna hurl like the guy on that one picture. My dream moment from this year would be if the Dominican dildo gets close to the season homer record, he flips his bat, does his little butt ranger hop, missteps and breaks his f---ing ankle!!!!! Now that would be glorious. And the Flubs be a couple back when he does. Hey that's not too much to ask for is it?

Jerry_Manuel
08-28-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by stosh
My dream moment from this year would be if the Dominican dildo gets close to the season homer record, he flips his bat, does his little butt ranger hop, missteps and breaks his f---ing ankle!!!!!

:hawk
Mercy!

fado
08-28-2001, 09:13 AM
Does anyone esle see what Morrissey is saying? Basically, I see that Morrissey is giving up on the Flubs winning the division, or making the playoffs at all, and he is saying that the only thing that Flub fans can look forward to is Sosa breaking the home run record. Good for him! Bonds said it the best though while he was in Chicago. He didn't care about home runs he just wanted to win the World Series. I also remember him getting mad at Chicago's media because that's all we would talk to him about. And then the media bashed him in the papers and on TV. But hey, Sosa gonna win the home run record! MORON FLUB FANS!

Chisox353014
08-28-2001, 09:45 AM
You'll be happy to know that Bonds saves most of his scorn for the media, but by extension, that means the group we generally refer to as "people in general." If the messenger is getting Bonds' icy glares, then you might want to check for frostbite too.

Huh? Since when do sportswriters, of all people, represent the "people in general"?? If clowns like Morrisey and Moronotti are representing the general public then we may as well crash this planet into the sun right now 'cause we're screwed!