PDA

View Full Version : I need bet ideas

Thunderstruck30
09-05-2003, 11:56 PM
I would like to make a bet with my Cub fan friend for the rest of the season on the Sox and Cubs making the playoffs. I dont want it to be a money related bet. Does anyone have any ideas?

WinningUgly!
09-06-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
I would like to make a bet with my Cub fan friend for the rest of the season on the Sox and Cubs making the playoffs. I dont want it to be a money related bet. Does anyone have any ideas?

The loser has to get their picture taken in the winner's team's jersey & hat. Then you can carry around the pic of him wearing Sox stuff in your wallet & show it off to everybody when he's around, rubbing his nose in it for the rest of his life.

Thunderstruck30
09-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Actually its a she. Anyways good idea. Any other suggestions?

OEO Magglio
09-06-2003, 12:27 AM
The loser has to get their picture taken in the winner's team's jersey & hat. Then you can carry around the pic of him wearing Sox stuff in your wallet & show it off to everybody when he's around, rubbing his nose in it for the rest of his life.
I won a bet like that before, but it was for duke vs unc, but I didn't take a picture that would have been a great idea, but he had to walk around school all day like that, so it still worked out pretty well.

WinningUgly!
09-06-2003, 12:37 AM
Actually its a she. Anyways good idea. Any other suggestions?
I knew after typing him, he's & his, it would end up being a she! :)

jabrch
09-06-2003, 01:11 AM

Full face painting...loser goes out for a day in Silver/Black (we hope) to zoo/dinner/movie/bars/whatever...

Or

Loser hosts a party for the winner's friends dressed in the outfit of choice of the winner. I had a girlfriend lose this bet to me once over an Illinois vs Michigan game. She made a mighty fine beerwench for the boys one night in an Illinois Cheerleaders outfit.