PDA

View Full Version : One Ticket Available for Saturday Afternoon

TornLabrum
09-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Jeff came into possession of a couple of club level seats (section 318) for Saturday afternoon's game and is now unable to attend. The first person to contact me at my email address (hvickery@svs.com) can have this ticket for the same price we got it for, an amazingly inexpensive $0.00. All you have to do is pick it up from me in Lot B between 10:45 and 11:00 a.m.

The bad news is that I have the adjacent seat.

DrCrawdad
09-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Jeff came into possession of a couple of club level seats (section 318) for Saturday afternoon's game and is now unable to attend. The first person to contact me at my email address (hvickery@svs.com) can have this ticket for the same price we got it for, an amazingly inexpensive $0.00. All you have to do is pick it up from me in Lot B between 10:45 and 11:00 a.m.

The bad news is that I have the adjacent seat.

If the ticket is available I'd love to have it. The price is just right for my unemployed butt.

Thanks!!!

DrCrawdad
09-05-2003, 11:58 PM
Thank you Hal. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

:) :D: :smile:

TornLabrum
09-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Thank you Hal. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

:) :D: :smile:

It's always fun to meet an internet and email celebrity! (I've heard your stuff on the radio, too.)

DrCrawdad
09-06-2003, 12:21 AM
It's always fun to meet an internet and email celebrity! (I've heard your stuff on the radio, too.)

:)

So that you can identify me here's a recent photo...

http://crosbycpr.dreamhost.com/content/TOURS/2002/20020107_CSNY2K2_TOUR-CROZVIEW/tour/02172002_CHICAGO/buzz/large/P2170631.jpg

TornLabrum
09-06-2003, 09:01 PM
I just had to comment on my Saturday afternoon with Dr. Crawdad. Once you get used to the claws, he's just like you and me.

But seriously, I'm publicly going to say this David: I hope you had as much fun at today's game as I did. It was a great game, and it's always more fun to see a game like this with someone who actually knows what the hell he's talking about, as opposed to your spending the afternoon with your typical Cubs fan.

To everyone else: I've finally met someone as obsessive-compulsive keeping a score sheet as I am. He's the only other person I've met who keeps a record of balls and strikes and would like to do foul balls but finds the space alotted too confining to do that.

Fun game. Good company. Can't ask for much more than a Twins loss today, but we didn't get that.

DrCrawdad
09-06-2003, 09:35 PM
I just had to comment on my Saturday afternoon with Dr. Crawdad. Once you get used to the claws, he's just like you and me.

But seriously, I'm publicly going to say this David: I hope you had as much fun at today's game as I did. It was a great game, and it's always more fun to see a game like this with someone who actually knows what the hell he's talking about, as opposed to your spending the afternoon with your typical Cubs fan.

To everyone else: I've finally met someone as obsessive-compulsive keeping a score sheet as I am. He's the only other person I've met who keeps a record of balls and strikes and would like to do foul balls but finds the space alotted too confining to do that.

Fun game. Good company. Can't ask for much more than a Twins loss today, but we didn't get that. Hal,

A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR THE TICKET AND THE COMPANY!

I was so excited about the game and with my nervous anxiety about the outcome, I'm glad to hear that I didn't annoy you.

While Hal and I whittled away at our scorecards we heard a guy behind us say about Everett, "He hasn't done anything today." This was innings after the 3 run bomb Everett hit. Before the Everett comment I heard them talking about a friend who was in jail. So I decided against correcting the guy on Everett.

Great to meet a fellow WSI personality. I look forward to seeing you again as well as meeting other friends from WSI.

- DrCrawdad

TornLabrum
09-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Hal,

A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR THE TICKET AND THE COMPANY!

I was so excited about the game and with my nervous anxiety about the outcome, I'm glad to hear that I didn't annoy you.

While Hal and I whittled away at our scorecards we heard a guy behind us say about Everett, "He hasn't done anything today." This was innings after the 3 run bomb Everett hit. Before the Everett comment I heard them talking about a friend who was in jail. So I decided against correcting the guy on Everett.

Great to meet a fellow WSI personality. I look forward to seeing you again as well as meeting other friends from WSI.

- DrCrawdad We need Steff to organize a WSI get-together a la Nomadsfest!

I almost forgot! One of those guys behind us tapped me on the shoulder and asked if there would be fireworks after the game.

(I hope others are reading this thread. It just goes to show that there are some Sox fans who are similar in many ways to Cubs fans.)

voodoochile
09-06-2003, 09:53 PM
We need Steff to organize a WSI get-together a la Nomadsfest!

I almost forgot! One of those guys behind us tapped me on the shoulder and asked if there would be fireworks after the game.

(I hope others are reading this thread. It just goes to show that there are some Sox fans who are similar in many ways to Cubs fans.)

I can only assume you told him to stick around and watch them as you, "went to the bathroom before the fireworks start. Be right back..." :D:

TornLabrum
09-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I can only assume you told him to stick around and watch them as you, "went to the bathroom before the fireworks start. Be right back..." :D:

Nah, I just told them, "They only do that after night games."

DrCrawdad
09-06-2003, 10:09 PM

If they do fireworks after a day game then I've never seen them.

:D: :D:

voodoochile
09-06-2003, 10:14 PM
If they do fireworks after a day game then I've never seen them.

:D: :D:

Exactly. That is why you tell the moron to stick around...

DrCrawdad
09-06-2003, 10:25 PM
Exactly. That is why you tell the moron to stick around...

I attempted to make a joke on the fact that you can't see fireworks the daytime.

That was a shot...and a miss by DrCrawdad.

Daver
09-06-2003, 10:41 PM

That was a shot...and a miss by DrCrawdad.

I would be willing to give you some marksmanship lessons,I usually hit what I aim at. :redneck

DrCrawdad
09-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Daver
I would be willing to give you some marksmanship lessons,I usually hit what I aim at. :redneck

I'm usually game, for just about anything.

Daver
09-06-2003, 10:47 PM
I'm usually game

Game is what I normally aim at...........

:bandance: