PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster Update - 9/5/2003

Viva Magglio
09-05-2003, 02:22 PM
It appears that there are plenty of tickets available for tonight's game. A Ticketmaster check at 1:12 showed that the best one available ticket is in Section 155 (LF corner, lower deck). The best four Section 356 (LF corner, club level). I also did some spot checking and found that a lot of seats have already been sold in the lower deck reserved and bleacher areas. However, it appears that plenty of upper deck tickets are available.

voodoochile
09-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
It appears that there are plenty of tickets available for tonight's game. A Ticketmaster check at 1:12 showed that the best one available ticket is in Section 155 (LF corner, lower deck). The best four Section 356 (LF corner, club level). I also did some spot checking and found that a lot of seats have already been sold in the lower deck reserved and bleacher areas. However, it appears that plenty of upper deck tickets are available.

That means the whole club area is sold out and most of the UD. It will be a good crowd tonight. Thinking about being a walkup myself. Hate those Ticketmaster surcharges...

cheeses_h_rice
09-05-2003, 02:51 PM
I'm planning on either Saturday or Sunday, just walking down and buying a pair off a street scalper, seeing as no one cares about this team...

THE_HOOTER
09-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know what tomorrow's expected attendance is?