PDA

View Full Version : Does the Moron have an alias!?!

Chisox353014
08-27-2001, 02:52 PM
:moron
"I decided to write today's Sammy Luv-Rocket column under my pen name: Rick Telander. That should get those Scum Sox fans at WSI off my back for a while. Meanwhile, I'll just change a few words in that Michael Jordan article I did last week and print it again! I'm so clever! MUHAHAHAHA!!!"

Special thanks to Barney, who came up with the inspirational title of this column!! (http://www.suntimes.com/output/telander/cst-spt-rick27.html)

FarWestChicago
08-27-2001, 03:05 PM
"I decided to write today's Sammy Luv-Rocket column under my pen name: Rick Telander."

:chunks

That was some mighty fine writing, Rick. Ugh!

Moses_Scurry
08-27-2001, 04:01 PM
Hail Sammy, and all of the World Series titles that he has brought to Chicago .... oh wait,

Hail Sammy, and all of the Divisional titles that he has brought to Chicago .... Damn!

Hail Tim Raines!!

ihatethecubs
08-27-2001, 08:30 PM
the funny thing is after sammy hit that 1st inning home run yesterday, he gave a curtain call without being asked. he waited just a few seconds after he got in the dugout to do it and half the place was already sitting again.

FarWestChicago
08-27-2001, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
the funny thing is after sammy hit that 1st inning home run yesterday, he gave a curtain call without being asked. he waited just a few seconds after he got in the dugout to do it and half the place was already sitting again.

:shammy

I am Sammy. I am Baseball. I knew those silly fans wanted me before they did.

Daver
08-27-2001, 08:58 PM
:moron

Actually that curtain call was for Fluffy,the rest of you please disregard it.