PDA

View Full Version : One thing I never want to hear again

Viva Magglio
09-03-2003, 10:38 PM
One thing I never want to hear ever again is Cub fans making fun of us because of what William Ligue, Eric Dybas, and Co. did. Next time a Cub fan tries to rip us for that, remind them that they cheer for a team whose relief pitcher attacked an umpire.

LauraJ14
09-03-2003, 10:41 PM
Was it caught on tape? Because if it wasn't then Cub fans will deny it ever happened.

Jerko
09-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Laur, even if it WAS on tape, like Alou spitting on that ump, or Sosa using a corked bat, or Simon spanking his sausage, they would still say it didn't happen! Funny, they all ran for the replay to prove that ball was fair instead of foul that started the whole mess. BUT, when it comes to "busting"' one of their precious delicous warm and fuzzy players, the tapes suddenly lie. They still don't even admit that Dybas and those other 3 puds were ALL CUB FANS even though they admitted it themselves ON TV! I SAW ALL OF IT, don't tell me it did not happen. Some clown rammed my car while it was parked the other day when I was at work. Now I didn't see it happen, so that big dent must be a figment of my imagination too. Unreal.

ihatethecubs
09-03-2003, 11:02 PM
what about the fact that dybas is a cubs fan, they steal hats, theyve thrown trash on the field on numerous occasions, and a cub fan attacked their own pitcher before. any cub fan dumb enough to bring that "sox fans are hillbillies who attack people on the field" argument up should be promptly shot down in flames by any sox fan who knows the facts.

Viva Magglio
09-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
what about the fact that dybas is a cubs fan, they steal hats, theyve thrown trash on the field on numerous occasions, and a cub fan attacked their own pitcher before. any cub fan dumb enough to bring that "sox fans are hillbillies who attack people on the field" argument up should be promptly shot down in flames by any sox fan who knows the facts.

Before Les comes on corrects you, I should let you know that the hat thief is a Dodgers fan. He used to work for Tribune Co., however.

Vsahajpal
09-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Viva are you a Sox fan? Just wondering.

As for "El Pulpo", Cubs fans detest him, and everything he stands for...which is basically the ineptitude of the Cubs good ole boy major league scouting. This malignant lump will earn $4 million this year. That bothers me.

JRIG
09-04-2003, 08:49 AM
One thing I never want to hear again is, "Now playing center field for the White Sox, number 13, Willie Harris".

kevingrt
09-04-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by JRIG
One thing I never want to hear again is, "Now playing center field for the White Sox, number 13, Willie Harris".

Harsh, what about now playing second base number 13 Willie Harris?

Jerko
09-04-2003, 09:41 AM
How about just "Willie Harris"?