PDA

View Full Version : Pulling For The Sox

Mammoo
09-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Hannah Storm and Harry Smith of the CBS Morning Show have outed themselves; they are Sox fans after the Chicago Morning News crew put the question to them, "Sox or Cubs"?

Hannah also admitted that she is a big Notre Dame fan.

Highly unusual for national types to vote South Side. Very refreshing :smile:

Hangar18
09-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Very Refreshing Indeed. Very unusual for national media types to take the High and off the Beaten Path "road" like this. They should be commended for not taking the EASY answer by choosing that other team. Of Course, the fact that the question was "posed" to them was ridiculous in itself. Think the cbs people were Angling for a Cubby answer. Hats off and a hoist of the beverage for these 2 Brave, and daring souls for daring to admit the Sox over the Cubs. impressed.

VeeckAsInWreck
09-04-2003, 12:25 AM
I know this is a longshot after tonight's loss, but let us just say that the Sox (the real ones, not the fake ones from Boston) get to the World Series.
Disclaimer: I know we lost tonight, so don't start attacking the thought of post-season play!
How many "Chicago" celebs do you think will be wearing Sox gear all of a sudden?

Mammoo
09-04-2003, 12:53 PM
They'll be coming out of the woodwork.

I'd better not see Bill Murray with a Sox hat on!

http://www.wgnradio.com/sports/photos/cb03murray1.jpg

LASOXFAN
09-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
They'll be coming out of the woodwork.

I'd better not see Bill Murray with a Sox hat on!

http://www.wgnradio.com/sports/photos/cb03murray1.jpg

Or Jim Belushi. I can't stand that guy. Mark my words, he'll be the first to don a Sox cap and grab a front row seat at the Cell.

hose
09-04-2003, 02:00 PM
Hannah Storm and Harry Smith of the CBS Morning Show have outed themselves; they are Sox fans after the Chicago Morning News crew put the question to them, "Sox or Cubs"?

Hannah has the makings of the perfect storm.

Sox and ND fan ....woohoo , hubba hubba

Hullett_Fan
09-04-2003, 02:15 PM

Hannah is from my hometown...Oak Park.

Fisk72
09-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Hannah is a fellow Domer, like myself. Thank God I'm not the only ND alum who hasn't fallen for the North Side!!!!!