PDA

View Full Version : SportsNation poll

FJA
09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Link (http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=399)

I don't know why I'm directing anyone to this poll since the results are somewhat depressing, but basically it's about the Sox, the Cubs and the World Series. Give your votes, I guess. :smile:

siugrad25
09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Unfortunately, while as upsetting as it is, I could've guessed the results. They're almost predictable. And the most pathetic thing is that under the question 'Who will win a World Series first?' it was the Cubs followed by an unborn team and then the Sox... It just shows you how little people actually watch baseball.

fledgedrallycap
09-03-2003, 03:31 PM
I don't want to get on a tangent about bashing ESPN, because it's been done before; but I find it a little pathetic that they put the Cubs and Sox on the front page (although in a sarcastic sense) and have links to the following stories:

Vote | Prior's success | Ramirez sits vs. ChiSox | Being Manny

That's the best they could come up with??? Did they get the Sox colors confused? One story would of been nice which focused on soley the White Sox - even if they reguritated something from last week...

fquaye149
09-03-2003, 03:42 PM
i've had it about up to here with us being the chisox and the red sox being the sox