PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Valentine on BBTN

manuelsucks
09-03-2003, 12:21 AM
Did anyone just see Bobby Valentine on BBTN. This guy is just plain and simple, an idiot. When they started to talk about the Alou call, he said something like this:

"da (long pause) it's a good thing da (long pause) that even the fans of Chicago can keep cool during a da (long pause) call like this."

What an idiot. This guy is just amazing, trying to insult the Sox by saying that. If I ever saw that guy in the street, lets just say there'd be no more Bobby Valentine.

Viva Magglio
09-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by manuelsucks
Did anyone just see Bobby Valentine on BBTN. This guy is just plain and simple, an idiot. When they started to talk about the Alou call, he said something like this:

"da (long pause) it's a good thing da (long pause) that even the fans of Chicago can keep cool during a da (long pause) call like this."

What an idiot. This guy is just amazing, trying to insult the Sox by saying that. If I ever saw that guy in the street, lets just say there'd be no more Bobby Valentine.

How exactly does BV equate the fans keeping their cool when they trashed the field?

oheeoh...magglio
09-03-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
How exactly does BV equate the fans keeping their cool when they trashed the field?

Good question...

cheeses_h_rice
09-03-2003, 12:26 AM
I don't get it.

How is he insulting Sox fans?

And what exactly does he mean by Chicago fans keeping cool while they're busy dumping trash on the outfield?

Konerkoholic
09-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Did BBTN show the trash being thrown on the field? If not, what a bunch of Cubbie-favoritism B.S.