PDA

View Full Version : Inside Edition follows Ligue around the Cell?

Bisco Stu
09-02-2003, 05:33 AM
Ah, the glorification of white trash. More evidence that this symbol-minded culture is sliding quickly into the terlet.

hsnterprize
09-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Ligue's interview will be on today's "Inside Edition". Here in Chicago, it'll be on at 3 PM on Channel 7 (Chicago's ABC affiliate for those of you who aren't from Chicago).

I'm not a fan of Inside Edition, no matter who's on the show. If I were Bill O'Reilly, I'd have left the show, too.

inta
09-02-2003, 07:09 AM
c'mon, lets not give this moron any more attention than he's already trying to milk. I dont care if he's rescuing orphan crack babies with aids, this guy should get no attention.

WinningUgly!
09-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
Ligue's interview will be on today's "Inside Edition". Here in Chicago, it'll be on at 3 PM on Channel 7 (Chicago's ABC affiliate for those of you who aren't from Chicago).

I'm not a fan of Inside Edition, no matter who's on the show. If I were Bill O'Reilly, I'd have left the show, too.

Bill O'Reilly is always quick to defend Inside Edition & rattles off a number of awards the show has received. He conveniently fails to mention that these awards all came after he was no longer a part of the show. Al Franken exposes this is his book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them - a fair and balanced look at the right".

hose
09-02-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Bill O'Reilly is always quick to defend Inside Edition & rattles off a number of awards the show has received. He conveniently fails to mention that these awards all came after he was no longer a part of the show. Al Franken exposes this is his book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them - a fair and balanced look at the right".

I caught Al Franken on the Letterman show last night and he was cracking me up with a story about challenging a political analyst to a fight. :cool:

voodoochile
09-02-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by inta
c'mon, lets not give this moron any more attention than he's already trying to milk. I dont care if he's rescuing orphan crack babies with aids, this guy should get no attention.

I completely agree. Our culture has lost all sense of proportion and it no longer matters if you are famous or infamous, just so long as they can recognize your face and/or your name. I think it was Monica Lewinski who first pointed this out. People would ask her for autographs. *** is that all about?

Hangar18
09-02-2003, 09:43 AM
What is Inside Edition trying to do? Just stir up more anti-sox fan resentment. Why dont they follow the "Cub 4" (the four cub fans that ran on the field, one of them jumping the umpire) from THIS SEASONS Royals game? Funny how theyre not doing that
isnt it?

Bucktown
09-02-2003, 09:54 AM
I think it is good to remind us that our judicial system let this guy off and that we still need to work to get rid of the judge that refuses to protect us and the city.

FanOf14
09-02-2003, 12:51 PM
What was that judge's name (I want to make note of it and spread that guy's name around to my friends so they vote to have him not reappointed, or however that works with judges)?

tacosalbarojas
09-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Leo Holt is the name of the judge. Please look for him on your ballots when you go to vote.