PDA

View Full Version : New Site for Sox Fans

Bucktown
09-01-2003, 10:28 PM
I have not checked this out yet, but apparently there is a new web site for sox fans that doesn't have all of the negativity that the others do. It sounds like it is worth checking out:

www.optimistic-whitesoxfans.com (http://www.optimistic-whitesoxfans.com)

Unregistered
09-01-2003, 10:35 PM
I don't get it... :D:

WinningUgly!
09-01-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Bucktown
I have not checked this out yet, but apparently there is a new web site for sox fans that doesn't have all of the negativity that the others do. It sounds like it is worth checking out:

www.optimistic-whitesoxfans.com (http://www.optimistic-whitesoxfans.com)

Good one. :)

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Well, one good thing... their bandwith needs will be minimal.

:bandance:

StepsInSC
09-02-2003, 12:04 AM
AHAHAHA

gogosoxgogo
09-02-2003, 12:16 AM
haha, well done. I look forward to the Manuel site. :smile:

pudge
09-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Hey, I gotta believe that Jurr owns a computer!

Lip Man 1
09-02-2003, 01:18 AM
I don't know if this site was serious or a joke but here is what it has on the main page...

Sorry, this site has been discontinued due to lack of qualifying visitors. Apparently there are only two optimistic White Sox fans and neither of them owns a computer.

We are working on our new site for “Sox fans that support Jerry Manuel,” we hope that one will be more successful.

Lip

princek
09-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Its both

Chisox_cali
09-02-2003, 01:36 AM
La-hey-hame :)

Bucktown
09-02-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
I don't know if this site was serious or a joke but here is what it has on the main page...

Sorry, this site has been discontinued due to lack of qualifying visitors. Apparently there are only two optimistic White Sox fans and neither of them owns a computer.

We are working on our new site for “Sox fans that support Jerry Manuel,” we hope that one will be more successful.

Hey, that is copyrighted content. My lawyers will be calling you. I knew there was a way to make money on this site!

Lip, you really rely on that teal, don't you?

inta
09-02-2003, 07:12 AM
i just regurgitated some coffee out my nose.

nice one.

Jurr
09-02-2003, 07:37 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah........
Don't try to piss in my Cheerios.
That is good, though.
And, yes, I do own a computer.

:boston

"I truly believe that at the end of this year, the fans of White Sox Interactive will be a happy bunch, and Jurr's optimism will go totally warranted."

This is the best team we've had in YEAARRRSSSSS.
If you can't believe in this crew, you're incapable of the notion.