PDA

View Full Version : Harold Reynolds

soxrme
08-31-2003, 08:16 PM
Harold Reynolds just said on Baseball tonight that any team facing the White Sox in a short series is in trouble.
I THINK HE IS RIGHT :) GO SOX :gulp: :gulp:

Soxboyrob
09-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by soxrme
Harold Reynolds just said on Baseball tonight that any team facing the White Sox in a short series is in trouble.
I THINK HE IS RIGHT :) GO SOX :gulp: :gulp:

I just want to see us actually GET to a short series, before I start getting excited about our chances in one.

LASOXFAN
09-01-2003, 03:10 AM
Ah yes, the same man who said "they should blow this team up!"

welcome back on the bandwagon, Harold.

MRKARNO
09-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LASOXFAN
Ah yes, the same man who said "they should blow this team up!"

welcome back on the bandwagon, Harold.

Recently he's almost sounded like he thinks the white sox would win the AL pennant if they got to the playoffs

PaleHoseGeorge
09-01-2003, 11:45 AM
All that matters is playing well in October. This year we're the team with Pedro Martinez on our staff, and the two guys backing him up are better than anything Boston ever had. We are definitely a team built for the playoffs, and far better than our regular season record would indicate.

You know what's funny? It should have been our offense that carried this team, but it was the pitching staff that pulled us through. Now if Manuel will just keep out of the way, the offense can finally begin doing what we all expected it to do back in April.

Just win, baby. This '03 team scares our potential playoff opponents far more than the '00 team ever could.

:bandance:

OEO Magglio
09-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Harold is definitely right, if the sox can get themselves into the playoffs, they are going to be very tough to beat, the sox definitely now would have the best starters in a playoff series, I agree with you palehosegeorge if the sox make the playoffs they are a much scarier team then they were in 2000.

soxtalker
09-01-2003, 12:25 PM
It would help, of course, if we had home-field advantage. The way it looks now, that won't be the case unless and until we make it to the World Series.

LASOXFAN
09-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by soxtalker
It would help, of course, if we had home-field advantage. The way it looks now, that won't be the case unless and until we make it to the World Series.

But we're awesome on the road!