PDA

View Full Version : Does it make me any less of a fan...

faneidde
08-30-2003, 07:39 PM
Does it make me any less of a fan that I'm watching USC-Auburn and other college football games over the Sox tonight? Thre are just so many good college games tonight, I've been waiting so long for the college season to start, and the Sox should destroy the Tigers. Oh well. Go Chisox and Boilers.

RKMeibalane
08-30-2003, 08:07 PM
I don't think so. If this were the seventh game of the World Series, I might have a different view, but to answer your question, there are times when other things are going on that may draw your attention. This is an exciting time of year, with football starting up and baseball winding down. It's only natural that other sporting events might seem appealing.

duke of dorwood
08-30-2003, 08:12 PM
I have the Sox on radio and that same game on TV-, but I am switching back and forth

OEO Magglio
08-30-2003, 09:22 PM
I personally wouldn't watch anything over the White Sox, but to answer your question, no I don't think it makes you any less of a fan.

Dadawg_77
08-30-2003, 09:48 PM
as long as it isn't a Cub's game you fine. The fact is most Sox fan's are sports fans in general thus sometimes their might be more compling TV on. I watched the final of WSOP on Weds, catching the Sox during the breaks.

Bucktown
08-31-2003, 12:59 AM
But that's OK.

voodoochile
08-31-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by faneidde
Does it make me any less of a fan that I'm watching USC-Auburn and other college football games over the Sox tonight? Thre are just so many good college games tonight, I've been waiting so long for the college season to start, and the Sox should destroy the Tigers. Oh well. Go Chisox and Boilers.

I was watching both the Buckeyes AND the Sox. You have got to get PIP....:D:

Nellie_Fox
08-31-2003, 02:41 AM
Yes. Watching anything over pennant-race baseball is something I can't understand.

I watched some college ball today. Earlier today. Before the Sox game.