PDA

View Full Version : one advantage the Sox have over KC

cheeses_h_rice
08-29-2003, 02:25 PM
...is off days.

Kansas City has 2 fewer decisions than the Sox up to this point. As a result, they have more games to make up in the same amount of time. With KC's injury problems with Run Elvis and Appier, I think this will take a bit of a toll on their starters' arms. Or then again, if they've got some decent guys they can add to the 40-man roster, maybe not.

The Sox have September 1, 4 and 15 off, while KC only has September 8th off. So, after September 4, we'll find out if the Sox remain "one behind in the loss column" as George has been talking about the past few days.

Should be interesting.

Iwritecode
08-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
...is off days.

Kansas City has 2 fewer decisions than the Sox up to this point. As a result, they have more games to make up in the same amount of time. With KC's injury problems with Run Elvis and Appier, I think this will take a bit of a toll on their starters' arms. Or then again, if they've got some decent guys they can add to the 40-man roster, maybe not.

The Sox have September 1, 4 and 15 off, while KC only has September 8th off. So, after September 4, we'll find out if the Sox remain "one behind in the loss column" as George has been talking about the past few days.

Should be interesting.

I'm waiting to see how they fair on that horrendous three-day, three-city road trip September 3,4 & 5.

SouthBendSox
08-29-2003, 07:41 PM
they will be fine

looking at the opponents