after a losing streak:

"manuel loses 8 straight"

after a sweep:

"manuel swept in 4"

after a series win:

"sox overcome manuel, win"

PaleHoseGeorge
08-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Please don't confuse the front-page editorial content with posts made on this message board. If you have specific beefs with something written on the main page, state so. If you have a beef with something written by a poster here, reply in kind.

That's a pretty good deal. You wouldn't get even one-hundredth as much access in the letters to the editor space at the Cubune, or air-time on sportsblab radio.

:smile:

Iwritecode
08-29-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Please don't confuse the front-page editorial content with posts made on this message board. If you have specific beefs with something written on the main page, state so. If you have a beef with something written by a poster here, reply in kind.

That's a pretty good deal. You wouldn't get even one-hundredth as much access in the letters to the editor space at the Cubune, or air-time on sportsblab radio.

I think he's referring to posts in general made on this board by a number of different posters. You know there are very few Jerry Manuel fans on this board.

Funny, I actually agree with that last headline. It would've fit well if the Sox would have managed to win yesterday.

:)

PaleHoseGeorge
08-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
Funny, I actually agree with that last headline. It would've fit well if the Sox would have managed to win yesterday.

Which headline? Lorelei Speaks?

fquaye149
08-29-2003, 04:16 PM
i'm not attacking main page articles at all george. i'm talking about if the posters here got together to run a newspaper.

sorry about the confusion

PaleHoseGeorge
08-29-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
i'm not attacking main page articles at all george. i'm talking about if the posters here got together to run a newspaper.

sorry about the confusion

S'okay.