PDA

View Full Version : Manuel Does It Again

quake
08-28-2003, 02:30 PM
Manuel does it again. He is the worst manager in baseball. Everyone in this world knows Buehrle should have pitched today, but Jerry the village idiot thought otherwise. He said that it depended on what the Sox did last night meaning we don't want a sweep..two games is good enough. It also means that Buehrle is fine because if he really needed the extra day, then last night's game would not have mattered. Hopefully we come back, but it will be no thanks to our inept manager. If we can win this division and go far in the playoffs, it will be one for the history books because we did it with Jerry the Dufus.

Jerko
08-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Quake is right. Another thing, if Buehrle were really hurt, he may be forced to go 8 innings now tomorrow if the bullpen gets used up today. I know Wright came in and did a good job, but I'm sure we have an inning coming up where we use 5 pitchers for 3 guys.

quake
08-28-2003, 03:12 PM
Good point Jerko. Sullivan is in there now. All I know is with Manuel in charge of things, we are in for a strange ride down on the stretch. Let's just hope that our talent can overshadow his inability to make decisions for the team. I think Manuel and Bevington are the same people.