PDA

View Full Version : 8/27 KC and Minnesota games


dougs78
08-27-2003, 07:52 PM
All right, we are doing our job. Now lets hope that KC or Minn find a way to lose tonight also.

Bad news from KC, they lead 4-0 and have only made 1 out...

Minnesota is on the late shift...

believenroyals
08-27-2003, 08:50 PM
8-0 over the rangers, we are on a hot streak again. Thanks for playing, but this division is for the Royal's to lose.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-27-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by believenroyals
8-0 over the rangers, we are on a hot streak again. Thanks for playing, but this division is for the Royal's to lose.

Okay, who smuggled the Kubbie Kool-aid into Cowtown, USA?

*****!

:bandance:

dougs78
08-27-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by believenroyals
8-0 over the rangers, we are on a hot streak again. Thanks for playing, but this division is for the Royal's to lose.


Thats funny, I always thought that would be the team who was in first place. But anyway, if it is yours to lose, I'd say it will be that patchwork staff that will get the job done.

FJA
08-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by believenroyals
8-0 over the rangers, we are on a hot streak again. Thanks for playing, but this division is for the Royal's to lose.

Uh, are you joking? Last time I checked, the Royals are one game back of the White Sox. It can't be theirs to lose until they have it.

We know a little something about this "hot streak" you speak of. Seems we're on one a little better than yours. 8-0 Rangers at Kaufmann? I'll do you one better: 10-2 Sox at Yankee Stadium. You guys should remember that place.

Really, I don't think when it's this close, it's anyone's division to win or lose, but I sure as hell ain't betting on the Royals with that disaster you call a starting pitching rotation.

A.T. Money
08-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Okay, who smuggled the Kubbie Kool-aid into Cowtown, USA?

*****!

:bandance:

HAHAHAA!

Beautiful.

FJA
08-27-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by dougs78
Thats funny, I always thought that would be the team who was in first place. But anyway, if it is yours to lose, I'd say it will be that patchwork staff that will get the job done.

Speaking of which, I'm looking at pitching probables and I see:

Thursday: May (pitching tonight)
Friday: Lima (on the DL)

What is the meaning of this, believenroyals?!?

PaleHoseGeorge
08-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by FJA
Speaking of which, I'm looking at pitching probables and I see:

Thursday: May (pitching tonight)
Friday: Lima (on the DL)

What is the meaning of this, believenroyals?!?

I'll tell you what it means. It means Rondell White still can't pitch.

:bandance:

Daver
08-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'll tell you what it means. It means Rondell White still can't pitch.



:chopper


KC needs pitching? Put me in coach,my pawball is unhittable!

FJA
08-27-2003, 09:20 PM
2-0 Angels, 1st :smile:

FJA
08-27-2003, 10:17 PM
3-1 Anaheim, Top 5.

Procol Harum
08-27-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by daver
:chopper


KC needs pitching? Put me in coach,my pawball is unhittable!

I'll bet that slobberball is nigh on untouchable!! :D:

Nick@Nite
08-27-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by believenroyals
8-0 over the rangers, we are on a hot streak again. Thanks for playing, but this division is for the Royal's to lose.

Dude... see below. I'll be at your stadium this weekend.