PDA

View Full Version : Lima Time over for another 15 days

FJA
08-27-2003, 07:16 PM
Per RoyalBoard (http://www.royalboard.com) , Lima was placed on the DL again to make room for Rondell White.

Who, exactly, is going to pitch for them? It seems like they're losing two pitchers for every one that comes in.

Fine by me. :D:

Jjav829
08-27-2003, 07:30 PM
Also, Runelvys Hernandez is going to have Tommy John surgery and will miss all of the 2004 season. I have a feeling we won't be seeing much of a fight from the Royals next season.

FJA
08-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Appier ... out for the year.

Hernandez ... out for the year.

Lima ... on the DL for the second time in as many months.

:hawk

"They all gawn."

MetalliSox
08-27-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by FJA
Appier ... out for the year.

Hernandez ... out for the year.

Lima ... on the DL for the second time in as many months.

:hawk

"They all gawn."

Don't forget Miguel Ascencio!

We have to give the Royals credit. They are going through what we did in 2001 to an extent and hanging in there.

Lip Man 1
08-27-2003, 10:31 PM
FJA asks: Who, exactly, is going to pitch for them?

If they keep playing dreks like Texas and scoring nine runs a game does it matter?

We can't shake these SOB's!!!

Lip

FJA
08-27-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
FJA asks: Who, exactly, is going to pitch for them?

If they keep playing dreks like Texas and scoring nine runs a game does it matter?

We can't shake these SOB's!!!

Lip

It doesn't get too much worse than Texas pitching. Thankfully they play Anaheim next, and if it gets down to a bullpen battle, KC's at a distinct disadvantage. Hell, starting pitching they're at a distinct disadvantage.

But man, do I want to shake these guys. I guess asking the baseball gods to let us win a series in Yankee stadium AND pick up games on KC was asking too much.

MRKARNO
08-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Affeldt might be an option, at the risk of his blister problem starting up again, but we wouldnt have a problem if that flared up again
:)