PDA

View Full Version : Someone Tell Me

El Train
08-26-2001, 01:42 PM
I've been floundering about trying to figure out how to quote. I've looked and tried, but nothin. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Bmr31
08-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by El Train
I've been floundering about trying to figure out how to quote. I've looked and tried, but nothin. Can someone point me in the right direction?

there is a "quote" button. Click on it

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-26-2001, 01:44 PM
click on the little "quote" tab at the bottom right of the post you want to quote & when the new window pops up then add what you want to what the other guy said.

El Train
08-26-2001, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
click on the little "quote" tab at the bottom right of the post you want to quote & when the new window pops up then add what you want to what the other guy said.

AHA!! There's two quote buttons!! I've been clicking on the one where you are already replying, and promptly getting confused.
:) Genius on the loose!

FarWestChicago
08-26-2001, 01:54 PM
AHA!! There's two quote buttons!! I've been clicking on the one where you are already replying, and promptly getting confused.

I used the button in the reply screen to do this. You have to copy a selection from the message and paste it in the popup window.

rmusacch
08-26-2001, 02:03 PM
I used the button in the reply screen to do this. You have to copy a selection from the message and paste it in the popup window.

I see how that works. Cool.

FarWestChicago
08-26-2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

I see how that works. Cool.

Yeah, this software does have a few features.

El Train
08-26-2001, 02:06 PM
You have to copy a selection from the message and paste it in the popup window.

ok, everything is coming together now