PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, RKMeibalane and DrCrawdad!

voodoochile
08-26-2003, 11:00 AM
:happybday, folks!

I hope that you both have an amazing day...

RK, I only assume you will have a hangover in the morning...

:) :gulp: :) :gulp:

Hangar18
08-26-2003, 11:48 AM
say, you guys share this date as a bday huh? nice
have a good one

adsit
08-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
RK, I only assume you will have a hangover in the morning...

:) :gulp: :) :gulp:

Seriously, the man needs to be hung over. :gulp:

*DRINKER* *DRINKER* *DRINKER*

Cheeeers to you both. Hopefully the Sox give you a gift today we'll all enjoy. :cool:

:jerry

"We'll see about that, RK..."

PaleHoseGeorge
08-26-2003, 01:14 PM
:happybday
Happy Birthday to RK and the Doctor!

:reinsy
"Bah! We must be setting some sort or record for multiple Sox Fan birthdays in a row around here! Don't you people know you're CRAZY to think we'll catch Kansas City or Minnesota?"

:ohno
"We're in first place, Mr. Chairman."

:jerry
"Hey, don't blame me!"

duke of dorwood
08-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Both of you have a great day.

Did the Doc get a card from Les Grobstein yet?

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 03:11 PM
I could use a White Sox Winner today as I was just a victim of "restructuring" and lost my job.

The company where I worked is spiraling and I was laid-off along with many others.

In the lobby of the office is a video screen. As I walked out the door I saw the Happy Birthday announcement with my name on the video screen.

Happy Birthday (now you're laid-off).

QueerGirrl
08-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
I could use a White Sox Winner today as I was just a victim of "restructuring" and lost my job.

The company where I worked is spiraling and I was laid-off along with many others.

In the lobby of the office is a video screen. As I walked out the door I saw the Happy Birthday announcement with my name on the video screen.

That sucks Doc. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that the Sox can get a win and make your b-day a little better. :smile:

davenicholson
08-26-2003, 03:17 PM

Doctor:
Happy birthday and my sincerest wishes that you land on your feet after your company's present to you. I just found out yesterday that our group was to take an "FMP ("Force Management Program") hit today, and I didn't sleep much last night. Came in early to find out that I have been "retained". Still, I feel for ya, man. Good luck!

Jjav829
08-26-2003, 03:18 PM
Happy Birthday RK, and Doc. http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=230637 :gulp: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=230637 :gulp:

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by davenicholson
Doctor:
Happy birthday and my sincerest wishes that you land on your feet after your company's present to you. I just found out yesterday that our group was to take an "FMP ("Force Management Program") hit today, and I didn't sleep much last night. Came in early to find out that I have been "retained". Still, I feel for ya, man. Good luck!

The company where I worked usually lays off people on Fridays. So I felt safe for a few days when last Friday passed without being summoned. Then the company changed tactics and did the dirty work on Monday for the others and for me on Tuesday since I was off work on Monday.

Thanks for the kind words. Best wishes in your situation.

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Both of you have a great day.

Did the Doc get a card from Les Grobstein yet?

I'll accept all cards, monetary gifts, Sox tickets and alms for the poor.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Sorry to hear the news, Dr. We'll be thinking of you and sending out good vibes on your behalf!

adsit
08-26-2003, 03:28 PM

Ooof. What a kick in the 'nads. Hope you're re-employed pronto. Good luck to you.

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Sorry to hear the news, Dr. We'll be thinking of you and sending out good vibes on your behalf!

Thanks. I'm pickin' up those good vibrations
(Oom bop bop good vibrations )
The White Sox are giving me excitations
(Oom bop bop excitations )
Good good good good vibrations...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005ASHM.01._PE22_SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif
One excellent album, even without Good Vibrations.

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by adsit
Ooof. What a kick in the 'nads. Hope you're re-employed pronto. Good luck to you.

If not then perhaps I hope I get some joy from a White Sox trip to the World Series!

(Please note that this is NOT prediction but hope.)

Hangar18
08-26-2003, 06:30 PM
The Good Dr Crawdad, I have a feeling you'll end up
even better than ever.... Good Luck

DrCrawdad
08-26-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
The Good Dr Crawdad, I have a feeling you'll end up
even better than ever.... Good Luck

Thanks for the kind words.

Daver
08-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Well I'm late as usual.

Happy B-day guys,hope you get a Sox winner for your B-day. :redneck

TornLabrum
08-26-2003, 10:24 PM
It's a little late in the day but:

Happy birtday ta dabotayuz.

WhiteSox = Life
08-26-2003, 10:39 PM
You guys got a pretty good game. Happy Birthday to both of you.

:smile:

RKMeibalane
08-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words and support!

TornLabrum
08-29-2003, 12:42 AM
Happy Birtday ta dabotayuz!