PDA

View Full Version : Sox Nation, Let's Unite - Yankee game get together...

QueerGirrl
08-26-2003, 09:27 AM
For Wednesday's game at Mother Hubbard's.

Address: 5 West Hubbard

Sounds good?

:gulp:

Hangar18
08-26-2003, 09:29 AM
Im so psyched about the game TONITE, think i'm going to watch it somewhere for sure. However, Tomorrow at Mother Hubbards downtown CHicago, we're watching the game also for those interested...

QueerGirrl
08-26-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Im so psyched about the game TONITE, think i'm going to watch it somewhere for sure. However, Tomorrow at Mother Hubbards downtown CHicago, we're watching the game also for those interested...

Awesome! I just put a thread out there about tomorrow. See ya there!!!

Hangar18
08-26-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by QueerGirrl
Awesome! I just put a thread out there about tomorrow. See ya there!!!

Oops, I saw that. If a mod can erase my thread that would be great. If anyone wants to Watch Tonites Game also somewhere in the City....Let me know....Im sure Im heading somewhere.....

Hangar18
08-26-2003, 09:42 AM
Im there. and I know a bunch of us are coming too. If anyone wants to watch the game tonite.....let me know

Brian26
08-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by QueerGirrl
For Wednesday's game at Mother Hubbard's.

Address: 5 West Hubbard

Sounds good?

Is this place cool? I live 4 blocks from there and have never checked it out. It's in that whole Boss Bar area, right?

Hullett_Fan
08-26-2003, 10:13 AM
Count me in! I'll let some other Sox fans know as well.

voodoochile
08-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Brian26
Is this place cool? I live 4 blocks from there and have never checked it out. It's in that whole Boss Bar area, right?

It's a nice sized sports bar with 3 pool tables and a decent tap beer selection. I won't be able to make it, but you folks should try to get them to turn the big screen in the back room to the Sox game and sit back there. Always a bunch of room back there and there are lots of tables, so you should be able to have a plenty of room for a big crowd.

Have fun and GO SOX! :bandance:

Dadawg_77
08-26-2003, 12:09 PM
One thing with Mother Hubbards, is someone may want to reserve some table. A few times when I gone there with co-workers the back room was reserved.

Hangar18
08-27-2003, 01:22 PM
Tonites the nite everyone. hope to see everyone there....

chisoxfanatic
08-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Have a great time and be sure to cheer loud, scaring all Cub fans that might be there away!

Wish I could go, but being 2 1/2 hours away here at ISU really sucks! I'm even gonna miss the entire game (stupid night classes), so be sure to give good reports on what happened!

FarmerAndy
08-27-2003, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight.

A co-worker of mine has taken the day off, so I have to work until 7:00 p.m. :whiner:

Hangar18
08-27-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by FarmerAndy
Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight.

A co-worker of mine has taken the day off, so I have to work until 7:00 p.m. :whiner:

Nonsense.....were there til 10 Celebrating. Besides, I have a special Door Prize to give away tonite.....see my thread....

whitesoxwilkes
08-27-2003, 05:18 PM
I'm literally going to be a game time decision on this one...girlfriend's father is in from Minneapolis.

Hangar18
08-27-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
I'm literally going to be a game time decision on this one...girlfriend's father is in from Minneapolis.

I foresee the old gf's Dad heading over the Mother Hubbards for a cold one tonite .......