PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL HYPOCRASY!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-26-2001, 12:54 PM
Anyone read the Moron report this morning????!?!?!?!?! Now Don Baylor is complaining that the media criticizes players for not sliding hard anymore. Where was all this gung-ho gibberish when Singleton made his slide?? Back then Baylout was threatening a bean-ball war when one of his own slugs got nailed by a hard slide. More Flubbie hypocrasy.

Jerry_Manuel
08-26-2001, 12:58 PM
:baylor
The White Sox play dirty the Cardinals don't.

cheeses_h_rice
08-26-2001, 01:00 PM
Nuke, you sound surprised. Here, let me help you out with some guidelines to use when interpreting Chicago baseball...

-When the Sox do something controversial, it's BAD. The Sox are scum, dirty, cheap, etc.

-When the Flubs do something controversial, it's GOOD. They are baseball's little angels, with cute little uniforms and logo. How could that cuddly wuddly wittle bear do anything bad?

Hope this helps.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-26-2001, 01:03 PM
After 15 years as a Sox fan I know all of this , thank you very much. But I still feel the need to take these hipocrites to task for their stupid ramblings. It makes me feel just a little better.

LongDistanceFan
08-26-2001, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Nuke, you sound surprised. Here, let me help you out with some guidelines to use when interpreting Chicago baseball...

-When the Sox do something controversial, it's BAD. The Sox are scum, dirty, cheap, etc.

-When the Flubs do something controversial, it's GOOD. They are baseball's little angels, with cute little uniforms and logo. How could that cuddly wuddly wittle bear do anything bad?

Hope this helps.

but most of us were born on the south side. so that should really not insult us, i least i am not. in reality i am kindof fell complimented.

El Train
08-26-2001, 02:19 PM
For some unknown reason i was watchin TV before the cubs game and they showed a replay of the slide. I've concluded one of two things, A) Here is the base: #---------------------------------------> 9
is where tucker started sliding at full speed

Or B) i need to get a bigger TV