PDA

View Full Version : Jose has cleared

LongDistanceFan
08-26-2001, 11:47 AM
the waivers, ummmmm i wonder what is in the works?

oh yeah, beside the obvious of a trade. LOL

FarWestChicago
08-26-2001, 12:00 PM
LDF, you made "Regular" status with that post. It was kind of ugly seeing an old timer like you with the "New" label. Cool!

LongDistanceFan
08-26-2001, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LDF, you made "Regular" status with that post. It was kind of ugly seeing an old timer like you with the "New" label. Cool! the drinks are on me.

stosh
08-26-2001, 12:47 PM
Yes and I keep hearing bad things like the Flubs might want him.(At least Murph from the score thinks it's a great idea) Williams better not even think of helping the Flubs or he'll be hated even more. It's great that Dead McStiff is a bust for them, I don't want Canseco helping them. He's hitting too good. I want to see them crash and burn.

LongDistanceFan
08-26-2001, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by stosh
Yes and I keep hearing bad things like the Flubs might want him.(At least Murph from the score thinks it's a great idea) Williams better not even think of helping the Flubs or he'll be hated even more. It's great that Dead McStiff is a bust for them, I don't want Canseco helping them. He's hitting too good. I want to see them crash and burn.

Only if we get juan cruz in return, since that won't happen i agree with you.

CLR01
08-27-2001, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by stosh

Let him go to the cubs him and Sammy would get along great.

In the dugout:

"Hey sammy did you see that swing i just made? If i would have made contact it would have been on the rooftop."

:canseco

"It was berry, berry nice Jose, I had one just like it 3 pitches earlier. We saved baseball."

:shammy

"Hey Mr. Canseco, would you like to pet my cat?"

:moron

FarWestChicago
08-27-2001, 01:32 AM
"Hey Mr. Canseco, would you like to pet my cat?"

:shammy

Jay, how could you do this to me? I thought I was the only one who got to pet your cat!

CLR01
08-27-2001, 01:37 AM
"Don't worry Sammy, your still my sugar-daddy."

:moron

Daver
08-27-2001, 05:23 PM
:clueless

Fluffy the cat is NOT a pet,its part of his wardrobe.I had to move to California cause I got tired of that thing on his head biting me in the press box.

FarWestChicago
08-27-2001, 05:28 PM
I had to move to California cause I got tired of that thing on his head biting me in the press box.

That reminds me. I have to cancel my subscription to the Merc!