PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Nite vs Rangers .... Whose Going?


Hangar18
08-22-2003, 02:42 PM
I'll be sitting in Wilkes' seats Sat Nite.......anyone else going?

Rocky Soprano
08-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Hangar,

Wilkes told me that you will be sitting a couple of rows infront of me tonight, well I think he said it was you. I will be sitting in his seats tonight, maybe we can drink a beer and chat.

Hangar18
08-22-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Rocky Soprano
Hangar,

Wilkes told me that you will be sitting a couple of rows infront of me tonight, well I think he said it was you. I will be sitting in his seats tonight, maybe we can drink a beer and chat.

Actually, dont think Im going to make it tonite.....I was going to message him just now. However, I will be in 115 tomorrow nite I believe. Doesnt mean us Sox fans cant get together and Drink a brew anyway...... Let me call that guy now.....If i did go, it would be late, by the 2nd inning.

steff
08-22-2003, 04:17 PM
Mike and Kris will be with us.. do I sense a tailgating opportunity...??

Hangar18
08-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by steff
Mike and Kris will be with us.. do I sense a tailgating opportunity...??

OK, its Official. We'll be Tailgating Again...shall we say 3pm, in the Lot next to the BullPen Bar again ?

steff
08-22-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
OK, its Official. We'll be Tailgating Again...shall we say 3pm, in the Lot next to the BullPen Bar again ?


I'll check with the boss and post first thing in the morning.

A.T. Money
08-22-2003, 04:25 PM
I'll be at that game.

whitesoxwilkes
08-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Actually, dont think Im going to make it tonite.....I was going to message him just now. However, I will be in 115 tomorrow nite I believe. Doesnt mean us Sox fans cant get together and Drink a brew anyway...... Let me call that guy now.....If i did go, it would be late, by the 2nd inning.

No need to call, H-bomb. I saw this. No biggie. I'll see you tomorrow.

Hangar18
08-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Reminder....I'll see everyone Later Today.......
whoevers going.....see you there....

ewokpelts
08-23-2003, 12:08 PM
i'm going...my usual seats...sec 164
Gene