PDA

View Full Version : Why cant Canseco swing at good pitches?!


WindyCityHusker
07-23-2001, 09:52 PM
Jeez...COMEON!!!!!!!!!! Let the 2nd pitch fastball right down the middle go right by him, then swing at a terrible breaking ball...yeah, he's really benefitting the team

KingXerxes
04-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Look for this guy to totally embarrass himself in the next few years, and then make the startling comment - to nobody's surprise - that baseball is full of steroid users. A loose cannon like this is dangerous to anyone out there taking the juice, because once the fabric starts to come unraveled you may even see guys like Barry Bonds get swept up in the fervor.

CHISOXFAN13
04-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by KingXerxes
Look for this guy to totally embarrass himself in the next few years, and then make the startling comment - to nobody's surprise - that baseball is full of steroid users. A loose cannon like this is dangerous to anyone out there taking the juice, because once the fabric starts to come unraveled you may even see guys like Barry Bonds get swept up in the fervor.

soltrain21
04-22-2004, 04:40 PM
What the crap is with all these old posts?


Whoever is doing it...stop

Kilroy
04-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Looks like someone just wanted to remind people that it was said here first that this buisness w/ roids would happen...

mantis1212
04-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Looks like someone just wanted to remind people that it was said here first that this buisness w/ roids would happen...

Looks like some people are falling for it...

soltrain21
04-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Looks like someone just wanted to remind people that it was said here first that this buisness w/ roids would happen...


His post was today...

HomeFish
04-22-2004, 05:08 PM
and I thought this was just a really clever critique of Ross Gload.

KingXerxes
04-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by HomeFish
and I thought this was just a really clever critique of Ross Gload.

Now I get it. I see what I was trying to do now. It's like an abstract painting - it can mean whatever you want it to mean. See? Like it's art.

Mickster
04-22-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by KingXerxes
Look for this guy to totally embarrass himself in the next few years, and then make the startling comment - to nobody's surprise - that baseball is full of steroid users. A loose cannon like this is dangerous to anyone out there taking the juice, because once the fabric starts to come unraveled you may even see guys like Barry Bonds get swept up in the fervor.

:cleo

Call 1-900-KingXerxes

$4.95 per minute, 4 Minute Minimum

ode to veeck
04-22-2004, 08:05 PM
at this point, does this thread belong in the parking lot?

A.T. Money
04-22-2004, 08:16 PM
The King RULES!

Brian26
04-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
at this point, does this thread belong in the parking lot?

That, or the thread should be locked.

Kilroy
04-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by mantis1212
Looks like some people are falling for it...

Ah, reading. Its a skill. Maybe, next time I get pissed off in a crisis at work and decide to take a break, I'll read the posts I'm replying to a little more carefully...

TommyJohn
04-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Ah, July of 2001. Memories. I kind of wish it was that time again,
for personal reasons.