PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Coupon Package

jabrch
08-22-2003, 09:22 AM
What an awesome deal...I used mine yesterday at the park. Got outfield seats for games vs Boston, KC and the Yanks. I bought 16 tickets total and plan to be at those games with friends. Saved a ton of money!

I hope they do this again next season and do it even earlier. I'd buy a few of those...

jabrch
08-22-2003, 11:42 AM
I saw 5 people in line ahead of me using them. People will pay to come to this park. I just hope that they get rewarded for it with

1) a Division winner in 2003

and

2) a legitimate effort to resign key FAs and make one big acquisition in the off season. (Bring back Bartolo and Robbie, work on signing Loaiza and Buehrle past 2004 and go after a SS or a CF)

Am I asking for too much?

Foulke You
08-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by jabrch
What an awesome deal...I used mine yesterday at the park. Got outfield seats for games vs Boston, KC and the Yanks. I bought 16 tickets total and plan to be at those games with friends. Saved a ton of money!

I hope they do this again next season and do it even earlier. I'd buy a few of those...

Can you buy the ticket package at the Box Office or do you have to order by phone?

BeerHandle
08-22-2003, 03:16 PM
Here is the link

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/schedule/cws_schedule_specials.jsp

Granton Marketing came to the Sox and stated they could help raise the attendance. I few friends of mine bought them at First Base (32nd and Normal) on Tuesday night. It is a great deal. Granton Marketing can't sell them on Sox property.

Go Sox!

jabrch
08-22-2003, 03:22 PM
unless someone happens to be selling then at your office or local to the park. They will express ship it to you for a few extra bucks if you need it. I ordered mine on monday, regular shipping, and I received it Thursday in the mail.

Great deal....for anyone on a budget, you get, 2 free lower level tickets, + 15 coupons for buy any 1 ticket get any 1 ticket free. The entire package costs 23$ + shipping...

A great way to save some $$$$ and go to games.

Irishsox1
08-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Some marketers showed up at my office and I bought it for $21.00. I got a great deal on a Sunday Indians game and plan on using the rest for the remainder of the season. The best deal I've ever received from the Sox. Way better than the Bobby Bonilla trade.