PDA

View Full Version : Carl's hurting

LASOXFAN
08-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Anybody have any idea what's going on with Carl's shoulder? He looked to be in some serious pain.

Jurr
08-22-2003, 03:39 AM
I wouldn't sweat it. If the injury was something more than a tweak, they would've mentioned it in the postgame talk. When you're torqueing your shoulder, especially with a switch hitting approach, it's going to sting if the capsule isn't feeling 100%. They'll probably give him a day off (Rowand was due anyway), Herm will ice the joker and use E-stim, and all will be right with the world.

gosox41
08-22-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Jurr
I wouldn't sweat it. If the injury was something more than a tweak, they would've mentioned it in the postgame talk. When you're torqueing your shoulder, especially with a switch hitting approach, it's going to sting if the capsule isn't feeling 100%. They'll probably give him a day off (Rowand was due anyway), Herm will ice the joker and use E-stim, and all will be right with the world.

It might give JM a chance to do some more tinkering.

Bob

ma-gaga
08-22-2003, 10:28 AM
It's the knee.

:D:

TornLabrum
08-22-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Jurr

And then Herm will make him wear one of those magnetic bracelets the FTC took off the market.

RKMeibalane
08-22-2003, 12:08 PM
I'm sure Jerry "The Tinkerer" is experimenting with new lineups as we speak.