PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful, Dave!

TornLabrum
08-21-2003, 11:27 PM
Just heard Dave Wills noting that in the Daily Herald and Daily Southtown the Sox were listed above KC this morning in the tie while the "Cubune" (yes, that's what he called it!) had the Sox listed at second.

"At least tomorrow they'll have to put the Sox on top where they should be."

Beautiful, Dave!

WinningUgly!
08-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Just heard Dave Wills noting that in the Daily Herald and Daily Southtown the Sox were listed above KC this morning in the tie while the "Cubune" (yes, that's what he called it!) had the Sox listed at second.

Beautiful, Dave!

:knue
"Don't look at me!"

PaleHoseGeorge
08-21-2003, 11:38 PM
LOL! He also mentioned Channel 7 sending Jim Rose down to Houston to cover the Flubbies, too. Now where did I hear a similar beef just two hours ago? :smile:

TornLabrum
08-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
LOL! He also mentioned Channel 7 sending Jim Rose down to Houston to cover the Flubbies, too. Now where did I hear a similar beef just two hours ago? :smile:

I caught that one, too.

White Sox Interactive: Not Run by the Media but Used by the Media

Jjav829
08-22-2003, 12:05 AM

Beautiful, Dave!

Yeah that was great. When I heard him say that, I couldn't help but laugh. Good stuff by Wills!

hose
08-22-2003, 07:18 AM
:wills

"I have to go to a wedding tonight so I'll miss the game."

I wonder if Carmen DeFalco will sub for Willsy tonight . DeFalco is another die hard Sox fan that is just as passionate as Willsy.

TornLabrum
08-22-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by hose
:wills

"I have to go to a wedding tonight so I'll miss the game."

I wonder if Carmen DeFalco will sub for Willsy tonight . DeFalco is another die hard Sox fan that is just as passionate as Willsy.

The way the Sox flagship station is going, it'll probably be either Grobber or Jurko.

MRKARNO
08-22-2003, 01:19 PM
The way the Sox flagship station is going, it'll probably be either Grobber or Jurko.

Well they already announced it was going to be carmen di falco, so unless something changes it wont be them