PDA

View Full Version : Score 670 Flub Fan caller..........

Steve Bartman
08-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Sometime this afternoon on the Wise Guys 670 show, some caller mentioned WSI again. I had trouble understanding him, but he said that he was on WSI and he called it a "rumor site run by media people". What the ####? He then said he read on our site that he heard the Cubs are going to trade Juan Cruz for Tejada. Am I wrong but I don't think that has ever been talked about, and I think we try to limit the talk of the minor league team that plays to our north. Did anyone else hear this insane crap?

ChiWhiteSox1337
08-21-2003, 06:32 PM
typical, a cub fan that has no live and calls into radio shows and speak of trades that they think of that are so one sided it's not even funny and doesn't make any sense.

Hangar18
08-21-2003, 06:52 PM
I think people realize how cool this site is, and there are some out to make it look bad.

Dadawg_77
08-21-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
typical, a cub fan that has no live and calls into radio shows and speak of trades that they think of that are so one sided it's not even funny and doesn't make any sense.

Honestly the A's would make the trade. They are not going to resign Tejada and Cruz could be one hell of a player.

Soxfan7070
08-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Cubsloseagain911
Sometime this afternoon on the Wise Guys 670 show, some caller mentioned WSI again. I had trouble understanding him, but he said that he was on WSI and he called it a "rumor site run by media people". What the ####? He then said he read on our site that he heard the Cubs are going to trade Juan Cruz for Tejada. Am I wrong but I don't think that has ever been talked about, and I think we try to limit the talk of the minor league team that plays to our north. Did anyone else hear this insane crap?

2 days. 2 callers saying things about WSI being a site "run by the media"or something of the sort. I think there will a third by the end of the day. ATTENTION DAVE WILLS!!!! BE ON THE LOOK OUT! LET THE SCRUB FAN HAVE IT IF HE DISSES WSI TONITE!

I know that these so called "Sox fans" aren't something new but I don't like them putting down the site. I am not going to stoop down to their level and call into a cubs postgame or any other sports talk show and do what they are doing.....At least maybe not yet.

Steve Bartman
08-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Soxfan7070
2 days. 2 callers saying things about WSI being a site "run by the media"or something of the sort. I think there will a third by the end of the day. ATTENTION DAVE WILLS!!!! BE ON THE LOOK OUT! LET THE SCRUB FAN HAVE IT IF HE DISSES WSI TONITE!

I know that these so called "Sox fans" aren't something new but I don't like them putting down the site. I am not going to stoop down to their level and call into a cubs postgame or any other sports talk show and do what they are doing.....At least maybe not yet.

Both callers sounded similar. Both were pathetic losers talking about the media and stupid rumors that were never mentioned.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-21-2003, 07:14 PM
:wills
"Thanks for all the free publicity, drillrods. That's WhiteSoxInteractive.com, all one word. WhiteSoxinteractive.com!"

Either this is the same stupid Flubs fan, or an incredibly ignorant White Sox fan.

:bandance:

voodoochile
08-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
:wills
"Thanks for all the free publicity, drillrods. That's WhiteSoxInteractive.com, all one word. WhiteSoxinteractive.com!"

Either this is the same stupid Flubs fan, or an incredibly ignorant White Sox fan.

:bandance:

I wonder which of the many trolls who have been banned many times it is. The funny thing is that he hates the site and as a result is giving WSI lots of free pub when venting his hatred. WSI is deep inside trollboys head. I think that is funnier than anything I've heard in a long time...

Does he really think that by making up lies people will stop coming to the site? If anything people will say, "Hey, I am going to check that site out..."

Thanks, trollboy, wherever you are...

Soxfan7070
08-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I wonder which of the many trolls who have been banned many times it is. The funny thing is that he hates the site and as a result is giving WSI lots of free pub when venting his hatred. WSI is deep inside trollboys head. I think that is funnier than anything I've heard in a long time...

Does he really think that by making up lies people will stop coming to the site? If anything people will say, "Hey, I am going to check that site out..."

Thanks, trollboy, wherever you are...

New slogan: Come to verify the Flub fan's lies. Stay for the great things WSI offers!

Thank you, trollboy! Your attempts to bash the site have BACKFIRED!!!
:)

manuelsucks
08-21-2003, 07:36 PM
I haven't been a part of this site for a long time, but when I heard that dumba** say that, I knew that he was wayy off base. This site is and awesome site, and I have much respect for the creators and people who post here. The community here is awesome and very intelligent. That caller was just an ignorant fool who didn't know what he was talking about. :angry:

MHOUSE
08-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by manuelsucks
I haven't been a part of this site for a long time, but when I heard that dumba** say that, I knew that he was wayy off base. This site is and awesome site, and I have much respect for the creators and people who post here. The community here is awesome and very intelligent. That caller was just an ignorant fool who didn't know what he was talking about. :angry:

woo hoo! preach on. and Manuel DOES suck! cheers :gulp:

inta
08-22-2003, 05:21 AM
this shouldnt even be a topic.

cubs fans have no voice when it comes to baseball, in my opinion.

fquaye149
08-22-2003, 07:28 AM
i don't even call them cubs fans

i call them...get this - scrubs fans

thepaulbowski
08-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Both callers sounded similar. Both were pathetic losers talking about the media and stupid rumors that were never mentioned.

I highly recommend NOT listening to the Score. Then you don't put up with bumbling idiots like North and the "expert" callers.

:gulp:

ssang
08-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Is it just me or are 95% of Cub fans absolutley IGNORANT when it comes to baseball. They don't know the nuances of the game, they have no clue whatsoever about what trades can or cannot be made, and they hardly even know the players on their own team.

Every so often you will find a real Cub fan who follows the team and is knowledgable. Heck, there's even a few realistic Cub fans who know that the organization and team is usually pathetic. But for the most part you will find idiot "fans" who root for the Wrigleyville Cubs. These people are pathetic in every sense of the word. Juan Cruz for Tejada? Yeah maybe on fantasy island! I've heard Sosa for Soriano too. That could've happened 3-4 years ago. Now, not a chance in hell. MORONS, I tell ya.

Hangar18
08-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by manuelsucks

I think hes probably your average dumb cub fan, who, BECAUSE HE SEES A LOT OF INTELLIGENT POSTS HERE, he figures were all Media Types... heh Heh. Thats what I get from all of this.
I think he really thinks were all reporters from all over, meeting here to chat about the Sox. Reason 43,566 why Im glad im
NOT a cub fan

Procol Harum
08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I think he really thinks were all reporters from all over, meeting here to chat about the Sox. Reason 43,566 why Im glad im NOT a cub fan

Yeah, everybody knows that in reality we're all highly-trained, daring secret agents keeping up on the Sox via our laptops while defending democracy in exotic locales around the globe... I mean--at least I am...:cool:

QueerGirrl
08-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Yeah, everybody knows that in reality we're all highly-trained, daring secret agents keeping up on the Sox via our laptops while defending democracy in exotic locales around the globe... I mean--at least I am...:cool:

Funny, I like that!

alohafri
08-22-2003, 03:01 PM
I think it's great that the scrub fans can't post their slobbering drivel here--it must frustrate the h*ll out of them!!

BWAHAHAHA!!! :D:

(Mrs. Aloha)

ChiSoxBobette
08-22-2003, 03:46 PM

how many shortsops are the flubs going to stock pile?

GO WHITE SOX!

Dadawg_77
08-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum

Man, Hangar is going to chew you out for exposing secrets of Delta Sox Force, or whatever it was called.