PDA

View Full Version : Kenny reads WSI


lowesox
08-20-2003, 11:12 PM
In an article about the Sox in this weeks SI, Kenny said:

"I'd go online and read the message boards, and sometimes it gets a little agitating when you see something about your club that gives people the wrong impression. No matter what i said, people thought we were going to be selling."

What other message board could he be referring to other than WSI? So guys, when you want to tell Kenny how you feel, post it.

jcw218
08-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by lowesox
What other message board could he be referring to other than WSI?

Let's see. Could be the espn one, the message board on the official site, or it could be the one at soxnet.net. Who knows?

The only one that counts though is this one.

hose
08-21-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by jcw218
Let's see. Could be the espn one, the message board on the official site, or it could be the one at soxnet.net. Who knows?

The only one that counts though is this one.


Plenty of baseball boards out there, but this and soxnet.net are the die hard fans that actually go to games at the Cell.

Speaking of soxnet.net I noticed that their site has been down now for a couple of days.

TornLabrum
08-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by hose
Plenty of baseball boards out there, but this and soxnet.net are the die hard fans that actually go to games at the Cell.

Speaking of soxnet.net I noticed that their site has been down now for a couple of days.

Yeah, you have to use their site at The Indisers. If you do a google search for soxnet.net, I think it's the second link in the list.

steff
08-21-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by hose
Plenty of baseball boards out there, but this and soxnet.net are the die hard fans that actually go to games at the Cell.

Speaking of soxnet.net I noticed that their site has been down now for a couple of days.


Not days.. few hours here and there.

hose
08-21-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Yeah, you have to use their site at The Indisers. If you do a google search for soxnet.net, I think it's the second link in the list.


I did a google search and found them.

Completley different board now.